How do you get a guy to notice you?

Do you dress different, cut your hair, dye, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really dress different for guys anymore. I really don't care. I will do it for myself. One of my jobs, I have to dress up a bit and I don't mind. But I don't do it for guys. I'm more feminine and dressy when I do go out, like a summer dress and a cute pair of heels. with a matching bag. I make sure my hair isn't all over the place and that's about it ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• link

Smile, but not too much. Enough to show movement in your lips and cheeks. Look at him/her with low and calm eyes. Slightly move your lips and cheeks in a sensual manner to show your attraction to him or her.

Next, say "Hi".

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should change the way you dress or your hair to get a guy to notice you. The right guy should notice you just the way you are. I think you can try to look the best by working with what you got, or clothes that are your style that might draw a little more attention. Like your favorite outfit that gives you a little extra boost in your step.

• you become confident, you don't have to CHANGE the way you look or who you are for someone. You have to show them WHO YOU ARE. show them whatchyou got girl! lmao