Guys would a small girl in a tight black dress look good?

I'm asking because I have a dress kinda like this one:

link

but a little shorter and tighter

and since I'm so small (barely 4'11 93 pounds) I have small boobs and an okay butt and I am going to a party on Monday and I know a guy that I really am attracted to is going to be there, but I don't want him to think that I have nothing...haha I don't know would that kind of dress look sexy on a small girl?

damn it meant to post this in other

sry
Thanks guys <3

Most Helpful Guy

• If this guy doesn't notice you give me a shout !

What Guys Said 13

• You will look good on anything. A black dress is great. Also men that know about women prefer em small so don't worry about your height!

• Every woman looks her best in a little black dress.

You have heard stories of the power of the little black dress. I think that will look good on any woman who wears it.

Good luck,

• Yes. I like small girls

• Yes, it would look good.

• Nice for just about any occasion imo.

• I think it would look good, very sexy. WOW 4'11 93lbs, nice and small but I love it LOL

• haha I know I'm so short

• My ex was 6'5 and whenever I would sit on his lap people said I looked like those little dolls you get at the store lol

• lol! that's awesome

• Don't worry about it. There's a certain charm to small girls, and tight dresses as well. Have a pleasant evening.

• That's a nice one. You should look good in it.

• Yes!

• Nope. Just kidding . Hope you're not offended by my comment.

• i see no reason why it wouldn't look good. I say wear it

• Ya!

• It could still look good. It depends on how it fits your entire body. Having small boobs won't be a problem unless the dress is designed for big boobs and doesn't fit right. If you have a lot of loose fabric in the chest it could look bad. Unless you post a pic of yourself in the dress we can't know for sure if it would flatter your body type.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm only 5'2" and I's wear that dress anytime. You've got nice taste. Go for it. Don't forget some great heels to go with it.

• The dress looks sexy and if you feel confident wearing it you can wear it with elegance and will look gorgeous. So why not going with it. Good luck.

• i think it would look well

• pretyy mch anyone looks good in a black dress :)