How far out are we from having an all-natural, guaranteed, hair regrowth solution?

I am losing my hair, male pattern baldness victim here. It's becoming quite thin in the middle, from the front to the very top of my head, it's not quite to the point where it looks bad, but I fear that it's getting there. I'll likely have to soon shave my head and go bad and I have always felt that hair would suit my look best. I have never ever worn my hair super short, buzzed or gone completely bald. I worry that it just won't look good.

But my question is how far along is hair regrowth research? Does anyone have any idea when we may see a guaranteed hair regrowth solution that doesn't involve surgery or expensive hair loss treatments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Technology grows by leaps and bounds. Forget what the girl said about her 26 year old father. That was eons ago as far as medical technology is concerned. Not only are hair transplants very viable option to restore your hairline (ever notice how many male Hollywood celebs have great hair over age 40 when 60% of men should be showing signs of hair loss by then?)

...medical technology is not terribly far from CLONING cells! In fact, they already can clone entre living organisms! (Sally the sheep anyone?) In about 10 years we won't be talking about transplants at all - we will be talking about cloned hair follicles being installed in areas where thinning/baldness has occurred.

Considering your age (18-24) there is a huge chance you will have more hair on your head at age 50 than you will at age 25. So don't fret too badly!

Ironically enough - we will have the cure for baldness before we have the cure for cancer or AIDS. Vanity wins. A sad state of affairs if you think about it. But hey, lets not be a buzz kill huh?

What Girls Said 2

• dont bother going for a hair transplant, my dad had one at 26 and it made his receding hairline even worse after a few months of it looking good

i don't know the answer to your question but you can always order a cheap flesh cap online to try on and see what you would look like

• Hi,

You are not alone, I'm also having hair loss recently and after tried using hair loss treatment from Reloxe. My hair was grown a lot!

What Guys Said 2

• There are nutritional approaches link

• We are actually going further away from it. By all the b/s hair products, environment conditions, and etc.

To regrow it you need to do: workout, drink 2L water daily, sleep a lot, eat raw food, use all natural shampoo, use coconut oil for hair conditioning, shower with warm then finish with cool, also eat lots of hair healthy foods (ie. wheat grass)

• How can we be furthering ourselves from a cure? Technology and medicine is constantly improving. Where did you find the last bit of information?