In your life style best way to pass your free time?

Depending on your style of living what is the best way to have your free or spare time. Please explain

• In your house. (Reading, watching tv, relaxing, etc)
    17% (1)62% (5)43% (6)Vote
  • Outdoors. (Swimming, practicing sports, walking, etc),
    33% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
  • Traveling.
    33% (2)12% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • With your family or your spouse, bf/gf.
    17% (1)26% (2)22% (3)Vote
  • See the answers
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• F all of the above, my husband I I work from our computers so we can usually go anywhere as long as we have Internet access. So on our free time I spend time with my husband and daughter, we spend time outside on nice days swimming, hiking, going for walks, going for drives to the town look out, going to the park to play. We like to travel at least once every couple of months sometimes close or to another country, and at night or relaxing days we stay in watch movies have popcorn, play the wii or sing star.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Currently my spare time is spent completely indoors whether it's watching TV or playing games... I'd not say it's ideal, but it's what I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love traveling. I would spend a lot of my free time traveling if I could afford it.

1|0
    0|0
  • With my girlfriend <3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I read communist literature, thelemic & esoteric texts, talk to my girlfriends, call people out on their imperialism on this website lmao, and watch surrealist film.

0|0
    1|0
  • Reading a book, definitely reading a book...

0|0
    0|0