Do you look so sexy or good that you feel like you should charge people money for looking at you?

Do walk down the street having people star at you more the once

and you say 'god why want I just charge you dollar for looking at me"

then have you considered the world of modeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, you enjoying it?

No I've never wanted to charge people for the pleasure of my face. I have had people take photos of me and peevishly thought "well I should charge you for that" but then I remember I"m not working in the Moroccan tourist industry and instead go about my day with the compliment that someone thought I was interesting enough to warrant a photo.

That last bits a lie, I've taken to walking over to them and introducing myself which usually ends in a group photo. Makes life a little more interesting and I feel like I"m famous.

• but look when guy looks a girl and hits her she's gives look like "you should pay me for this" lol but guys mr rights its alright ;) lol

What Girls Said 12

• Constantly.

Except not really.

I try to radiate beams of a "chick just doing her own thing" rather than "I'm so hot I'll burn your eyes"... I've found that over the years that while being good-looking doesn't hurt, a little bit of humility and down-to-earth goodness can do a lot more for a person, as it should.

• well yes its all about playing a role for example celbs. have act a little down earth to "show love to the fans"

• I didn't mean it to be "playing a role" though. I'm talking about actually *being* genuinely humble and down-to-earth. A person's looks don't do the world any good, investing in developing a good personality and sense of self that will contribute to helping others is much more worthwhile, not to mention important. A person can be smokin' hot, but their not superior to any one else because of that.

• No, that's stupid.

• Yeah totally!

• Lol wut?

• what a stupid question. stop thinking about Money all the time. It's going to ruin you some day. And beauty doesn't only define how someone looks like, but rather who someone is

• Haha, I love this question! And no, I don't think so.

• Lol no...it is funny to think that way. Sound conceited to me

• Hugs not drugs, kid.

• No, haha!

I'd never charge people to look at me. I may pay THEM to go away though :-P

• Well I am very pretty. Good idea. But then again actresses are paid all the time for their beauty.

• You're a trip! I enjoy having your questions. :)

• Lol no that's silly

What Guys Said 9

• Sure! My bulk alone would cost a pretty penny, pound by pound.

• Yup, GAG needs this feature, every time someone visits my profile, they must enter their credit card information and make a payment.

• I've never done this, I've never considered modeling either, but some girls who think they are so hot expect you to pay them when you stare, one time I was staring down a girl's shirt at the mall and I could tell she wanted me to put a tip down there

• I only charge for touching..

• It would be nice, wouldn't it... I think it's noble to be a little charitable though...

• lol what a retard

• yeah. you don't though

• Your question are always entertaining hotstudlovercupcake. They often make my day, keep up the good work.

• Sometimes for a fee I let girls kiss on my gold chain and rings.