What type of shorts should I wear?

My height is around 155cm

I'm a girl (obviously)

I work out regularly (3 times a week)

I'm a healthy eater

Yet no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to lose my inner thigh fat..my outer thighs are slightly muscular (firm not toned)

my knees touch and my inner thighs tough but I have a slight gap at mid thigh..(Still bulky though)

I've recently realized that I look pretty good in the normal cut fbt shorts but I can't seem to find denim shorts that have the same cut and I obviously can't wear fbt shorts to universal studios Singapore. Mid thigh shorts lose straight shorts look horrible on me so do shorts that end just above my knee I've tried Bermudas but no can do.. can anybody offer me a type of shorts that are shaped like fbt shorts but are denim?

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy a pair of skinny jeans that fit or just tight jeans that fit, then cut them to the length you want, you should look fine, also, inner thighs are exercise by spreading your legs and squatting, ie right leg 3o clock and left leg 9 o clock, then squat while holding a weight in your hands,x

• Thanks I'll try it :)

What Guys Said 8

• Wear what you want to wear, don't let others decid for you. I'm sure you will look beautiful in whatever you choose xD

• theres certain exercies that will get rid of fat in those areas. there's a machine at my gym that you squeeze your legs together and it works your inner thigh and butt.

• Yoga shorts look great but I also like to see ladies in athletic Shorts.

• dont wear too long... because you are not tall.. and denim would be good choice for you

• Wear whatever you like and ask your friends that can actually see you for advice :)

• Gym shorts

• any short that makes your bum move nicely

• the one you like best

What Girls Said 1

• just any type of short shorts could look good on you