How come some girls look at me whenever they see me talking to a girl?

I've noticed sometimes if I'm at work and I'm talking to a girl their, sometimes if another female employee passes by they'll be looking at me and they always have a blank expression on their face and seem annoyed when they walk by. Do girls just get jealous whenever a guy talks to another girl and not them? Like even if the girl doesn't like that guy? There is especially this one girl who's seen me talking to another girl in her department and now I've noticed that girl is mean to me and I hardly ever talk to her except when necessary. It's like why would someone be mean to someone you know nothing about.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's because women are always in competition with each other. If they see a girl talking to a guy, they have to evaluate the guy and see if she's "stealing" something that she wants, or not.