Girls, what type of guys do you prefer (appearance)?

lately I've been seeing girls into the Bieber-licious type guys with light features and I think they look pretty feminine. not saying Bieber isn't a good looking dude because he is, but he will always have that boyish look to him.

do you girls prefer that look, or a guy with dark features. like black hair, dark eyes, olive skin, etc

Updates:
and in terms of looks, for me, opposites don't attract. I find very few blondes/light feature girls attractive. give me DARK features please ahhhhh

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark brown eyes, caramel to milk chocolate skin, black hair. I prefer guys who look hard and rough and tough, only like a pretty boy if he's naturally handsome but still has a rough side to him.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Tall, mocha or caramel skin tone, light to average hair, brown or green eyes, thick wavy hair kept shorter and groomed :} I like the darker only because I'm inbetween caramel tone brown hair I don't like light eyes-i have light blue and I like looking into brown eyes-so sexy!

But he's got to have a sweet demeanor! Like a true gentleman and make a girl feel... like she's someone he respects and protects :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to manlier men, and sometimes they're too old for my own good, because I like them to look mature. Unfortunately, options for my age group tend to be quite the opposite.

Dark hair is very attractive, and a well-kept beard or shadowing on a strong jaw is a huge plus. Eye color doesn't matter to me; happy eyes are beautiful eyes to me no matter the color. I'm a bit of a tomboy, so I like a guy who clearly enjoys getting out and exercising just as much as I do - his body build can be anywhere from toned/athletic to beefy and muscular or anything in between. I'm not too picky, but it's a big turn-off to see a guy with a scrawny, wiry figure.

Though it's not a preference per se, a few tattoos or subtle pierced ears, if not overdone, don't turn me off and can actually give me the impression of a fun-loving, bold guy who knows what he likes (which I adore!).

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big eyes.. I'm a sucker for eyes. As for hair type, I guess I like thicker, unruly hair? I can take or leave facial hair. I like height on a guy, but I've dated short chubby men too. I love tattoos but again, doesn't really matter. Huh.. I guess I actually don't have much of a preference. Hahaha!

0|0
    0|0
  • dark features, dark skin, dark hair, dark eys, dark everything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark features.

I WANT A MAN not a boy.

Jon amm

Ian Somerhaulder

Zac Efron

Chris Evans ect..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Different strokes for different folks.

Who cares what random internet strangers think? All that matters is what the people in your life thinks - and even that doesn't matter if their thoughts are negative.

Some girls like that soft non threatening pretty boy look. Others like a more rugged and masculine look. No matter who you are, there is someone out there that probably likes it - so stick to your guns and eventually you meet people who appreciate the real you.

0|0
    1|0