Why did these girls say, "Look at this loner,"?

I was looking at some pens to get for school and I heard one of the girls "Look at this loner" and they all laughed...I don't know why they said it...I was buying a few pens for school.

Any advice please?

Most Helpful Girl

• a. one of them liked the look of you but being in a group and immature they shouted an insult to get you to look around at them or notice them because they were in front of friends and too cowardly to say anything else

b. theyre the type of girls who don't have much else to talk about if they aren't putting someone down, theyll just cause trouble to have something to giggle and talk about because they don't have enough else going on in their lives - its not a personal remark at you but rather you could have been anybody alone and they would have yelled something stupid for a laugh

c. insecure about themselves as someone already went into detail with - the whole putting others down to make themselves feel better about themselves

dont listen to them or keep in in your mind, they won't be thinking of you again anyway as you were just a random tool to vent their sad fustrations on not a personal bullying outlet theyll torment daily so don't keep them in your mind either itll just burrow into your self security and eat away at it and its not worth it

What Girls Said 15

• Don't let that bother you. They were just being silly because they were together. If she was by herself she would not have even said that. Without that group she is nothing. So it was not a reflection on you she was just being silly.

• Maybe cause unlike them you went to buy pens alone...and they travel in packs?! Go figure, ignore them...

• Because they need to find a hobby. Girls like that are not even worth pondering about.

• Stuck up girls they think they're God's gift to Earth. Just tell you prefer being a loner than pick on people to salvage and up my own self-esteem. Lol just reeks out her self insecurity

• Immaturity at best, don't pay any mind to it.

• Shrug your shoulders at stuff like that babe, it's no big deal. My grandmother always tells me "If they're no good, don't allow them to rent space in your mind".

:)

• Dumb immature bitches. If they're laughing at that, then they are really really REALLY stupid. They'd probably laugh at a piece of paper. Don't pay attention to them.

• dumb motherf***in bitches. Don't let them bother you they are not worth thinking about. Once you learn how to refuse to entertain the actions of f***tards in your mind you would be much happier. Learn to practice that. Now smileeeeee. :)

• Walk over to them and say "You got a problem, bimbos?"

• I've learned over time to not give a f*** about dumb bitches

You should do the same

• Because they were being a**holes. If you look at them and light them up with, "shut the f*** up" you can see all the emotions on their face play out just like a comedy performance ;D

• Because those girls were immature

• Because you were by yourself, and apparently that's a crime. They sound immature, don't listen to them. I once had someone say that to me a few years back to their friend. I was by myself, and they were laughing about the friendless loser. Apparently you have to go everywhere with friends and never by yourself. They must have a sad life if they can't handle a simple thing by themselves.

• They sound VERY immature. I guess it came from you only buying pens or something, haha! Just ignore nonsense like that... bobble-headed coeds and nothing more.

• They're just mean girls. Don't listen to them.

What Guys Said 9

• They're retarded.

• Cliche, but people who are insecure and lack self-esteem tend to put others down to bring themselves up.

I actually admire loners. Live by your own rules, your beliefs, and your actions aren't dictated by others, and so on.

The greatest minds in the history of humankind could have been considered loners.

If it weren't for loners, we'd all be rubbing twigs in a cave.

The joke is on the mindless sheep. ;-)

• It's okay, those type of girls are usually the ones I see who get really screwed over because of their actions.

One girl kept bullying me about never having a girlfriend, never having sex and how pathetic of a human I was since I invested so much into school and sports.

She later ended up getting pregnant, dropping out, losing her job at the pizza restaurant and getting kicked out by her parents all in one blow.

• practicing their relational aggression

• Bc women are shallow, you don't know this?

• Some annoying girls trying to make Their more annoying friend Laugh don't worry about it bro xD

• what kind of advice are you looking for?

• Because she's a bitch. The end

• They're just some lames who need to put people down to boost their pathetic egos. Nevermind them.