What kind of running gear looks best on a guy?

Our school xc team has sleeveless shirts and track shorts as uniform, but we can choose other parts of the gear. Apart from their practicality aspect,

1. do you think wearing compression shorts under the track shorts (longer than the track shorts) looks good? same or different color?

2. what about socks: no-show, ankle, crew or high? Is it cool to wear double socks (like ankle socks over crew or high ones)?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. compression shorts underneath would look attractive, either same or different color

2. double socks would not look bad either, I like when a guy is creative with his choice of clothing, be it sports or casual wear

try different styles and see what your friends like

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• sweatpants and wifebeater

0|0
    0|0
  • Basketball shorts and crew socks

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and the sleeveless top would look great, wear ankle socks and runners that match your uniform!

0|0
    0|0
  • A hoodie and some loose dark colored sweatpants

0|0
    0|0
  • I would defiantly wear the compression shorts under the track shorts because when the girls run/stretch with the guys I find it personally discussing that they can not wear longer shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • No compression shorts i think and no show socks or sometimes it looks okay for guys to have not knee socks but long socks

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeveless is super sexy. The compression shorts don't really matter to me. Crew socks

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when he runs in the nude

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• haha I remember this question XP

about the socks though, I'd say it depends on the calves if you got good looking calves then ankle socks or what not but so many guys nowadays suffer from small calf-aritis

0|0
    0|0