Boys, can a girl who isn't very smil be very beautiful?

I am not very slim, by very slim I mean

link

link

Girls in tv, magazines, models.. most beautiful girls look like this everyone knows it..

Can a girl who look like this be considered very beautiful:

link

link

I have very similar body to her, it's really hard to be very slim, especially because I like eating, .

Soon I have important date, I want to look perfect, can I look perfect even I am not very slim? or should I first lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• The 2nd links - she's not that bad. If you look like that, I think you're fine.

What Guys Said 12

• If you keep comparing yourself to those girls, you are gonna go nuts.

If your date only thinks what you look like is important, then I guess he isn't a very good date. I know this might not be important to other people, but where are you from?

• If your body is like in these pictures, you're perfectly good-looking.

Stop worrying that much. You have to like yourself in order to be able to like others.

• Yes, you do not need to be slim to look beautiful. I actually prefer girls with some weight over slim girls. The girls in the second links look better than the girls in the first links.

• I personally don't have a problem with it, I wouldn't mind if I liked a girl who had a body's like those link, cause it's not a body's that determines who a personas it's inside

Yes you can look perfect Eventhough your not slim, slim girls always try to hard and impress people

Good luck with your date

• nothing is wrong to be curvy than slim, my personal favorite is curvy girls, so don't worry and enjoy with your body

• Yes

• lots of guys love curvy girls

• See what magazines are doing to the young women of today?

• I prefer second set of links. Mainly thin but with a slightly fat ass. Mmmmm.

• She sure can. She just needs to know what looks good on her. Clothes, makeup, and hairstyle. With knowing those things, pretty much any girl can be considered "Beautiful".

• Sure, slim can be attractive, but I've also seen attractive curvy and even attractive chubby girls.

• "Boys, can a girl who isn't very smil be very beautiful?"

Of course. Don't even try to be slim. Play to your strengths. Accentuate your curves.

What Girls Said 3

• No, no, no. Demi is sexy, you are sexy. Do not try to lose weight so you can be some stupid idea of "perfect". It will lead you down a dark road (trust me, you'll kill yourself before you become "perfect".). There are many people who think her body is sexy (she really is so sexy. Ugh), so just realize that you're perfect just the way you are (any imperfections or whatever you see, are what make you perfect). So, just no, don't even.

• Yes of course. As long as she isn't very round or fat.

• yes, obviously