For the Ladies, a Mole or a Scar on a Guy's face?

I have a mole above my upper lip, right on one of the two ridges in between my lip and nose. Would a mole there bother you at all if your man had one? If so, would you rather see a small scar? I've always wanted to get rid of it but I'm worried about the scar? So, which is least bothersome to you, a Mole or a Scar?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the beholder, and the flaws and imperfections are what make people interesting. I'm sure your mole looks fine. If your uncomfortable with it, get it removed. Most woman are not that superficial, they are going to like you for you and not for the mole/scar. Honestly, I bet you notice it more than other people.

What Girls Said 15

• i dont' mind if it's ot massively huge. I haven't dated a guy with one but a guy's personality is way mor eimportant than a stupid mole. so don't worry too much about it

• It wouldn't bother me simply because I don't usually judge a guy by looks. I judge them by personality. So therefore if I had a boyfriend with that I would simply love him for him. Period. :) Don't let any of these girls put you down either. They're only giving opinions. It should be YOUR decision alone to get it removed.

• The scar left from a mole isn't that bad. I had a mole on my chin right below my lips I hated it for years but as you too scared of a scar. And now that the mole is gone I like looking at myself more. You don't even see the scar and its been gone 2 months.

Id have it taken off, my opinion there gross but its all up to you.

The mole on my back was cancerous so be careful you never know what those moles hold under them. I think either way though you'd be sexy.

• I think a scar because I don't like moles anywhere.

• deffinatley the scar

u walkin around wit a mole on ur face, most gurls aren't gonna wanna mess wit you I don't know scars are sexy either way

scars can't disgust anybody

• It doesn't matter really if you're a great guy. If she faults you for your mole or scar then she's not the best choice for you.

• definitely wouldn't bother me cuase I have one too right above my upper lip! I think they are cute!

• No offense but that would be a turnoff to me! I would personally prefer a scar over a mole. It would be kinda interesting if you made up a story of how you got the scar! ;D

• I love scars on a man!

Moles I wouldn't care about either but I love scars!

• mole I like them ;]

• My old boyfriend had a giant mole on his face that grew hair. I loved it and begged him not to remove it. What makes us different makes us beautiful. :)

• No, as long as it doesn't have like a hair growing out of it or anything, it wouldn't bother me or any other girl I know. Don't get it removed, it's not really worth it. In fact, it could even be sort of cute :)

• Scars because I really don't like moles

• Scars make you look tough =] so scars are definitely better.

• To be honest personally it wouldn't matter, a scar if you wanted rid of it yourself.

It could be a sexy feature.

What Guys Said 1

• Scar, personally, it looks cooler and its not like a brown thing popping out, because its flat. And moles grow hair.