I cannot stop thinking about this Muslim girl, is this bad?

So I Thursday at the library (at my college) I was walking around looking for the row of books about American history because I was trying to pass sometime before class. This was the Muslim girl (wearing hijab) sitting in the middle of the isle. So I was looking at the books and then walked by her to look at the other side of the isle. Then I figured I should have to leave soon because it had been about 10 minutes, but I realized I forgot my phone. So I went up and asked her what time it was and she told me. Then I said I was sorry if I was bothering her. (she had been reading) Then I told her that I liked her skirt and she gave me the biggest, nicest, happiest smile I have ever seen and said thank you and I said you welcome. Then I said bye and told her to have a nice day. Then last night as I was trying to go to sleep I ended up drifting off into a daydream about her and I keep thinking about her. Is this weird considering all of the other attractive girls I see on a college campus wearing short shorts, yoga pants, showing skin etc. and I am thinking about he instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I understand that she is different that may be the reasone

• That is a good point, completely different look compared to the average girl I see on campus dress wise. Is it okay to talk to her?

• Thanks for the complement. If I see her again I will let you know, I just asked about the note idea because it popped into my head and I figured I could try it if the girl was busy working or something. I also have bad luck too because it seems like the only time I see Muslim girls is when I am walking to class, never when I am at the library or walking around.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it isn't weird at all! I think it's kind of sweet. Everyone is different, just because you see all these other girls showing a lot of skin doesn't mean you have to think about them or be attracted to them. If you like this girl in particular then there's nothing wrong with that. It's certainly not "bad" at all.

• Yeah I would have loved to stay and try and talk to her, even though I couldn't go out with her or anything.

• No I understand. Yeah that does pose a problem. I guess all you can do in that situation is hope to catch them alone and not buay one day.

• Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for answering.

• I think you are probably impressed/attracted due to her modesty, decency and humbleness, and this is not weird at all brother !But to tell you honestly decent Muslims don't date, just marriage for us !

• Why did you call me brother?

• What would you think if a non-Muslim guy dropped a note on your desk as he was leaving that said "I think you are beautiful. Would you want to hang out sometime? Here is my number, feel free to call or text if you are interested."

• It depends on the girl really, if she was me I would definitely say thank you for the compliment !

• That's cute but just so you know they don't date, unless she's like super Americanized.

• Yeah, I know that. Muslim girls can only be with Muslim guys, but Muslim guys can be with whoever they want. Still I would have been interested in trying to have a conversation with her if I did not have to go to class.

• Both. Wearing a hijab is a sign of being religious.

• I know that.

What Guys Said 2

• Not bad in any way.

She most likely comes from a family with good morals.

Can't say the same for these skimpy American girls wearing yoga pants with their asses hanging out.

She also seems sweet and humble. You should talk to her.

• If I see her again and she is by herself I will.

• No . Go talk to her.