Why do Women do this?

when I'm driving my car and see a hot chic next to me they never look over as if I'm ugly or they are gay I can't figure it out, its what us men call stunting. Why can't a pretty girl look at me? are they scared, I know I'm not ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because when they're driving they're not looking for guys. They're driving.

• sitting at a light ding dong any other ways to make me seem stupid?

• In a nutshell:

"How dare you not look at me at a traffic light! I'm important damn it!"

• Haha I know! Goodness!

What Girls Said 6

• Its not because your gay or ugly. Its because girls when they are driving there not looking for guys and there's no point anyways in looking in you its not like you guys are ever gonna see each other again and its not like the girls gonna chase you down with her car. There's just no point and that's how I think and a lot of other girls think

• They're busy ain't body got to be lookin at you while they're driven plus they're probably not into you.

• You've got to understand that everyone in this world mostly cares about themselves. Just because you didn't get a quick glance at the stoplight it isn't the end of the world.

• You're not as good looking as you think are.

• dude not every girl is gonna be attracted to you. and maybe there not lookin gfor a guy or are taken? or don't care about guys in cars because there never gonna talk to them or see them anyway. and not to mention there driving.or just don't see you? why do you even think about this stuff?

• I also find it very very weird that he assumes that others think he is ugly and/or gay without having any contact with them.

• right?

• maybe they find you creepy? guys can be "not ugly" and still come off creepy or sex crazed (not saying that you are).

i also don't know many people who go looking into car windows for hot guys, or show any emotions good or bad while driving. they just drive and try to get where they're going.

you're just over thinking it, go to a bar to find girls, not the highway.

What Guys Said 6

• Possibly they were focused on driving? Have a boyfriend already? Maybe just not that interested? The world doesn't revolve around a single person.

A lot of possible reasons but either way, its just one girl, not the last girl on the planet.

• They're focused on their driving maybe? This question would make more sense if you were walking through a grocery store or something like a mall.

• Amen. Women don't go around checking out guys at traffic lights. It's not a very social setting.

• I know right?

"So... about them traffic lights... makes ya wanna get frisky don't it!? It's so hot!"

• I think it has to do with body language. When I'm in a good mood a lot of times they'll smile or make gestures but if I'm not in a friendly mood they don't look. Try a genuine smile.

• They have a boyfriend already.

They feel tired from a long working day and aren't feeling flirty.

They ARE lesbian.

They do think you're not their type or even ugly.

Or most likely, they don't owe you their time.

• wow your answers are helpful and surprising. The girl doesn't have a sign saying I have a boyfriend so how are we to know? I guess this is one way. They don't owe me their time, I wouldn't want anyone with they're panties to far up their ass anyway

• Maybe not, but she simply isn't interested. She doesn't have to acknowledge you nor anybody else. I'm just suggesting reasons why she doesn't look back.

• They're too busy texting to look around.

• Maybe they just aren't looking around

or have you considered that maybe you're not the center of everyone's world?