Would it be great if the Sphinx statue in Egypt was colored pink?

Lets say it was remolded by having the hole Sphinx statue spray painted with the color pink, then put a big giant hawaiian lei around it's neck and put some red roses on the statue's feet.

After all those decorations, then the statue wouldn't look so dull looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not think the Egyptians or Betwyn would like that very much.

What Girls Said 3

• Die.

• Why you want me to die?

• You have no idea what I mean apparently...

If this thought entered your brain, and you gave it more then 2.3 seconds of consideration...

You better have been "socially lubricated" or you don't deserve to live on my planet any more.

• You saying I don't deserve to live on your planet is a bad thing for you to wish on anybody.

• sure, paint it pink, give it blond hair and a tiny waist?

• "hole"? you mean whole?

Too many grammatical errors here. xD

Anyway, yeah, your idea is great ONLY if you plan on making an opening to the inside of the Sphinx (like the Luxor in Las Vegas) and turning it into a gay club? Otherwise, what's the point?

• Sometimes I type fast without thinking my errors, but is it something for me to be ashamed about? Knowing everybody has their own flaws.

• How fast did you type this?

• Lets just say it was pretty fast

What Guys Said 6

• I'd rather suggest to tear it down and build one of those 54-store megahotels right there beside the pyramides for the tourists coming to visit them.

• So your going to destroy a anicent building for no reason/ pethic.

• lastly, if you decided to tear it down for money and sh*t, your going to be cursed for life!. don't mess with the ancients.

• You're either trolling or not the smartest person on this forum...

• lol...

• Yeah, it would totally be great if we destroyed one of the only remaining testaments to one of the worlds greatest empires!

Why don't we dress up the Parthenon like a giant martini glass while we're at it!

• well then you don't appreciate the anicent people. you do realize they are curse right? there's reason for those momunets and you people want to kill it? egyptians spirits and sh*t would all hell break lose, lol.

• No. That's stupid.

• It would look better with a nose job but Pink is just stupid