Why do people look at me with hateful eyes?

I'm 18 year old guy and well I want to know why people look at me with hate. This happens everywhere I go. When I was in school,the mall ,walking down the street everywhere. People look at me with hate and sometimes I feel girls want to laugh at me I don't know why. I dress nice I smile and I don't think people look at me with jealousy because I'm far from attractive and my confidence is low. At first I thought I was paranoid but I have family that has told me that they notice people looking at me with hate. I want to have a clue to why this happens to see if its just me or is it people.

their was this one time that I was with my mother walking to a store near by. This man was walking toured us.I didn't pay much attention to him. I was minding my own business after the man passed my mother told me if I knew the man and I said no and asked why and she said that the man was only looking at me and would not detach his sight from me.Like he wanted to fight me and then she said that she has noticed this many times with people and me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you look like the type to be hated on.

What Girls Said 4

• There is only one way to get your answer and that's by asking them why are they looking at you like that , just ask it's just as embarrassing and scary as you want it to be , bro:)

If we lived in the same area I would ask for you but we don't .

• Are you sure it's not you that's paranoid?

Or maybe you're just kicking it on the wrong side of the neighborhood. Bunch of gangster kid wannabe's will look at any kid with hate eyes, trying to start something because they're stupid like that.

• Now I'm curious post a picture or sent me one

• People are just rude these days. It's not just you.

What Guys Said 4

• Come to Paris, and see it's just business as usual.

Or you have paranoia.

• Do you live in Boston?

• They just hate you because they ain't you.

• America