Is it a bad thing to look young?

Guys- does it hurt a girl a lot to look young? (not in a good I'm not 70 I'm 30 kinda way, but in a 20 looks like 16 kinda way?) Thoughts? Is that even a thing you consider?

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate it. I'm 24 but I think guys my age and older were afraid to approach me because they could not tell how old I was. I have been told that I look like a high schooler. I get hit on by annoying immature young guys, teenagers when I am in the store. I feel like I get talked down to by younger people becasue they think I am their age and older people talk to me like I am a kid but as soon as they find out I am much older, they change their attitudes about me.

I decided to change the way that I dress. I used to wher t-shirts and jeans but now I try to dress older. Sometimes I get age 27 when I'm not wearing the t-shirt and jeans style. Lol but usually I get 16

My boyfriend even told me he thought I was so much younger when he first met me, who ironically is younger than me lol. (I gave up on trying to get an older guy sinse all I was attracting was the young ones, however he is very mature, I chose the best one.)

Im so short and small too. I have small boobs and small butt (yet bootylicious) so I think that also makes me look like a kid.

What Guys Said 12

• Doesn't matter what people think as long as you appreciate it and act your age. Then looking young will seem more like a privilege and not a curse.

• Maybe if you looked young enough to be jail-bait,it could hurt your chances.For anyone who knows your real age,that shouldn't matter.

I think it's a good thing to look young,and you'll soon appreciate the benefits.

• IMO no that's not a bad thing...just make sure you carry valid ID for everything of you're screwed.

I'm turning 28 in a few days and can pass as a high school senior or college freshman so I know how you feel.

• Not at all, it might make some guys uncomfortable now if you look so young, but as others have said, you'll look 25 when 30 probably which is a big plus to most guys.

• Hell, hell no..

We men care about looks. We are DESIGNED to be attracted to youth.

You will look 25 when you're 32. Be thankful

• of course not! why would you think that?

• Depends. You should look at least 18. If you look like you're not 18, I won't talk to you.

• I look younger too, I hate it before, I like it now. why don't you upload a picture

• "I'm not 70, I'm 30" LOL like Hans Molewoman

Anyway I don't want to talk to any girl that looks like she's under 24. I'm 27 for what it's worth.

Unfortunately some of the ones I've approached were 21 and they looked my age! They aged more quickly from smoking or drinking or something I guess lol.

It can be bad if you have a lot of 16 year old boys flirting with you I suppose. And some guys will think you're TOO young so they'll leave you be.

• Looking young is only bad when your a guy

• That's perfectly fine. I'm 25. But I still get asked all the time if I am in high school. I know how you feel.

• If the guy is looking for a long term partner then it is really good, sense it indicates you will age like a fine wine as appose to aging like milk.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I've always looked young for my age and it's never seemed to be a problem for me. Most guys will probably like that because they know you'll age well. The only thing about it that seems to cause a problem is you might have more guys younger than you trying to date you and less guys your own age or older trying to date you because they might think you're younger than you are.

• I don't think they care

my boyfriend says I look 16 and I"m almost 20

• No not really. I know by the time I'm 40, I'll look 30. Right now I'm 30 and I've been told I look like I'm between 18 and 22 years old.

• it's good. trust me.