Would I look good with an nostril ring ladies?

I'm thinking about getting a nostril ring but I don't know if it will look good on me. I had a stud before and it looked cool, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• wow you're like a model, seriously hot

a nose ring would look bad, an eyebrow piercing or a nose stud would look good though

• Thank you, I'm a give it a shot just see what it looks like, if I don't like it I'll just switch it for a stud.

• yeah go for it anyway as its your choice but imo I think your nose is too wide for one. not to come off racist because I'm not, I think a ring widens your nose out more so its only good for daint small girl faces

• You don't sound racist. I'll just ask the piercing guy if the ring will widen my nose or not.

• no , don't mess up that great looking face, I've seen guys with those before and it reminds me of a bull..they originated the nostril rings, and I don't mean the Chicago bulls, I mean the real animal :)

• I think they look wannabe:/

• Go for it, I've seen some guys who pulled off nose rings very well.

• Yeah, but I think my nose isn't the shaped right for me to pull it off.

• Hmm.. Well, you can always try? All that matters is whether or not you like it, but if not you can easily change it to a stud or just take it out.

• Don't like em so no

• no

• I'm not really a fan of nostril piercings on guys. So I would say no. But you can always try it out, and take it out later if you decide you don't like it.

• Yeah I'm a give a try. Some of the ladies might dig it and some won't, its what ever.

• Suits women better no offense it'll look weird on a man

• I've seen dudes who looked cool with'em, but thanks for commenting though.

• You are handsome just the way God made you. If you had one I would probably stare at it like Austin Powers looked at the Mole from Gold Member, lol..

• No, just leave your beautiful face alone.

• Yes. I personally love them, but you should only do it if you want to. Why did you let your previous piercing close up by the way?

• I just got tired of looking at it so I just took it out.

• You should do it on the other side then, because scar tissue isn't as easy to go through with a needle. It may end up crooked or it won't go through at all.

• You're gorgeous! You'd look amazing with a nose ring or without

• dont your cute, don't give me a reason to make fun of you lol

• No don't do it. It makes me think of a bull

• No not that way. I'm talking like how you would get your nose pierced with a stud except with a hoop.

• I'm not basing my decision on what others think, I just wanted to know if how females felt about it. But thanks for commenting though.

• I wouldn't like it personally

• yes :D

• Personally, I don't like them...so no...

• No

• not really

• I think it would look aesthetically fine on you, but if you are interested in women you might want to reconsider because when I see a guy with a nose ring I'd just think he was gay

• Thank you, most people think I'm gay anyways so it really doesn't matter to me.

• I don't think so

What Guys Said 2