What is your opinion on a guy who wears thongs?

I personally don't wear them. It's not about the sex appeal, but really don't need to, you see. I don't wear tight enough clothes that I need to avoid underwear lines. What are your perceptions of men who wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. +5

I wouldn't find it odd. We live in a world in which everyone should have freedom to do whatever the hell they want. His choice of wearing thongs, wouldn't affect me or my life so I'd be like "Okay, whatever".

What Girls Said 6

• I would love it on a guy

• At first I was confused, then I saw this over the female version . That was grand :,D

• I would think he was a homosexual.

• that he should know better

• No straight man should be wearing a thong.

• I wouldn't care, I would just think he was gay or something. But there's nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think any guy actually wears them in their daily lives, because they seem to offer no support whatsoever.

I think they are more a novelty item underwear, only worn on those special nights between you and your S.O or if you're a stripper at ladies night out.

• Not true! There are dance thongs that both pad and support, as well as conceal. There are pushup thongs (seriously look it up) that support and push up to make a guy look like he has a bigger package. There's manthongs for tight leather pants or tight jeans.

• I knew about it because I have a friend in theatre. The dance thong is something the fellas use in ballet, or shakespeare when tights are involved. It's why you don't see the bulge.

• you don't see a bulge during ballet, I think that's the first to come to the forefront when I saw ballet. I don't know anymore, haven't been to ballet performance in years, the last one I went to was that of a niece of mine when she was 7. Nice to know that I wouldn't have to concentrate on a guys massive bulge the next time I visit a Shakespeare play, lol.

• I'd guess he likes things up his butt.

• i don't wear them because I'm woried of underwear lines or think they are sexy. thongs don't "bunch up" around the groin area(painful in some cases) and don't ride up and give you a wedgie ALL day that you can't get rid of. I wear them because they are comfortable, minimal fabric, and supportive.

• I've never heard of a guy wearing thongs, but I would think he's queer if he did.

• Are you mocking the girl who asked a question like this?

• .-Are you for real...?