What are non-verbal things girls do to get a guy's attention?

I'm getting a few signs from a girl, and I want to make sure I'm not imagining it or looking too much into things. Of course, a girl won't directly announce she wants attention and likes a guy. So what should I look for?

Most Helpful Guy

• well obvivously wearing revealing clothes is one way to get male attention , more specific things might be she is making eye contact with you , looking at you , talking to friends about you . I don't know there is things to watch out for and if your good at picking things up that people are doing you should be able to spot them

• Well if a girl wears revealing clothing, I wouldn't assume it's specifically to get MY attention, I'd just figure she wants attention from guys in general.

• well yeah that's sort of true but if she's rate near you or looking at you she might want your attention but yeah if she's at other side of room or ignoring you she likely isn't seeking your attentionn

What Girls Said 2

• I can't talk for every girl but in general, when I'm interested in a guy I tend to smile a lot more at him, and touch my hair by running my fingers through it.

Also eye contact, titling of head slightly to the side while smiling, maintaining eye contact while doing so is a dead give away. Biting my bottom lip as well.

Other options are blushing, suddenly talking too much or conversely not at all.

• I tell a guy when I like him. What's the point in games.

What Guys Said 1

• If she checks you out; I always catch them.

I swear you can see their pupils dilate when you catch them, it's hilarious.