Why do boys prefer girls wearing pantyhose?

I wear pantyhose a lot. I sometimes notice some guys peeking, and sometimes staring, at my legs when I wear them. I also notice when I slip my shoes off, my feet get a lot of attention from boys, especially when I wear pantyhose with reinforced toes (the toes are darker than the rest of the stocking) or when I wear pantyhose with a backseam (a line up the back). What do boys like about girls wearing pantyhose? Why do guys stare at my feet when I slip my shoes off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well girls who wear pantyhose tend to wear clothes (skirts or shorts) that show more leg and thigh than without. Also pantyhose hides most flaws and enhances the legs.

• Thank you for your perspective. I know that pantyhose enhance my legs but why do guys stare at my feet when I have my shoes off, especially when I wear reinforced toe pantyhose? These three guys just kept staring at my feet when I was on the bus the other day when I had my shoes off wearing this style of nylons. I also notice the boys in my class stare at my feet more when I wear these. Even boys at my church stare more when I wear this style.

• i am telling you it is true most guys will look at your nylon covered feet especially with reinforced toes - there is something intriguing about the dark reinforced part and most guys I know would like to rub those in their face they do look yummy and it is hard to explain why it's just one of those things that make you go hmmmmm

• girls PLEASE show us guys your sexy reinforced nylon toes mmmmm

What Guys Said 14

• For the same reason that Hooters girls are required to wear them. If a girl has amazing legs and shows them, its one of the first things a guy will notice. Pantyhose gives women with imperfections the ability to have flawless looking legs. I like them for that reason and because they make a girl look a little more sophisticated.

• I've never had the chance to massage a girl's feet... but I could imagine the combination of the soft feel of your pantyhose and the warm feeling of your feet must be an enjoyable feeling to a boy.

• this is an opinion and a theory, of course i could be wrong but i get the feeling it may be slightly generational... a while back in the 70's miniskirts were in and when we were sat on our mum's knee of course their tights (as we called pantyhose in the UK) were there.. from this stems a sense of wellbeing and security so its quite deep-rooted. this can translate to feeling like a shared experience if the boy likes wearing tights too, it brings the male and the female closer together.. women will always look better in tights, its biological, and of course its important for her to feel emotionally supported and comfortable with or without them, if she's going to wear them on request... there may also be a sense of slightly androgynous sort of power there.. like wearing a full sheer body-suit... its not frilly or "pretty" like normal girly clothes but somehow feeds into this idea of a female warrior and maybe the idea of them going up beyond the skirtline so partly hidden, oh and because it is something boys can't easily wear in public but girls can.. the socially prohibitive element maybe something attractive to males... i don't know if i'm poking around in the dark here but thats my best feeling about it. thats four guesses, i have a feeling one of those might be right.

• oh yes, i meant to add, i understand that girls probably view pantyhose like wearing socks.. they've done it or been able to do it from a young age so it ain't no thang. probably even a pain in the rear.. so i doubt girls will ever understand the appeal that men find in them, but this is sad too.

• oh yes, yes... i know everyone is built differently, but for me, there's not much sexy about a girl who is skinny with stick legs and whom i couldn't picture balancing a baby on her hips in pantyhose.. for instance i don't think they look that great on Taylor Swift.. they're okay but i think you need a couple of curves to pull them off.. they just fall down otherwise.

• From someone who loves women whom wear pantyhose, its the fantasizing of touching your smooth legs, massaging your soft feet and sniffing that wonderful aroma. The smell of women's feet is a intoxication turn-on. No need for Viagra. Guys that stare at your feet, are just trying to get a better look to see how well your feet are maintained and how they are painted if any. There is something about the curves and and how the toes point that drives man crazy. So please ladies, keep wearing the pantyhose and stockings to show off those beautiful legs, feet and toes.

• They accentuate a girl's legs and also hide any imperfections in their legs. I think they look really attractive on a girl.

• It makes girls legs look a lot classier and sexier at the same time.

• Thank you for give me your view on this. :)

• Your welcome. Guys might also stare a lot or more if you are really the only girl who wears them were you life since it would be unique.

• Because it's one of the hottest things a girl can wear :)

• Thanks for letting me know. :)

• No problem :)

• It's the closet thing to Femininity you can wear, and I would never date a girl who doesn't love to wear nylon hose/tights. And I'm a very handsome well educated guy who owns a lot of businesses. Just sayin'...;)

• I can't really come up with a viable explanation. We just do! Why do we love a nice butt or boobs or eyes? Something about hosiery on a lady is just sexy and feminine. I am NOT a foot fetish guy, but I love a girl's feet in nylons or stockings. My lady got some footless nylons and they just don't give me that same spark... weird, I know... but it is what it is!

• For me I think womens legs and feet are sexy. Even more so in pantyhose. I love them great way to turn a guy on

• My guess is you have small feet, six or maybe smaller. Challenge a test for you and your friends to try. Let's say 4 friends are willing. I need the 5 of you to wear pantyhose for a week, recommending a flat or heel. Something that is easily removed. Now through out you'll day keep track of what men stared at. Tease your shoe, I dangling from the toe, but let the men see them and document it and in 45 days we compare notes.

• Tight clothing on women is always a turn on for men with their appealing figure.

• No idea. I like women's legs bare and shaved smooth. I like their toes clean and exposed, possibly polished with some color. Pantyhose are fine for business situations, but I think they detract from a woman's sex appeal.

• i don't really find hem hot at all and I've never really heard of tht maybe the dudes around you just have pantyhose fetishes...

• Why not?

• Hi. I'm sorry but I don't understand your answer. Please tell me more.

• I'm answering your question with another question. I'm basically saying, why wouldn't we?

What Girls Said 0