A male college athlete in a thong?

I'm curious as to know if women exist that like to see a handsome in shape man wearing a lace thong.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol! OMG this question made me laugh. 5 stars

Absolutely. Bring on the thong

What Girls Said 15

• I don't like thongs period. Knowing someone's got a wedgie squished between butt cheeks... lol

• Not me, personally, but there are definitely women who are into that.

• I would want to see it but just to laugh at it. I thongs to be very feminine, and if a guy wears it they just make me think that they aren't masculine and manly.

• Never.

• I think that would be kinda weird :/

• That's kinda weird

• Meh

• LOOOOL

Hunny...are you serious? lol I rather him wear a jockstrap. Gives a sexy athletic appeal.

• Please no I like my men wearing boxers thank you! XD

• oh boy not for me thankyou I prefer my men in more traditional male underwear

• Um well I'm dating a college athlete so I just imagined his fine swimmer self in a thong...and nah, it doesn't do it for me. Him in a speedo is sexy. Him in boxers is sexy. Him naked is sexy. But the thong just doesn't do it for me. I wear the thongs in my relationship.

• i wouldn't like it

• No that's really gay

• That's gay

• No thanks, I'm not freaky like that

What Guys Said 4

• Athlete's wear jockstraps and don't show them off.

To my understanding, only male ballet dancers and guys that wear tight leather pants or really tight jeans wear this stuff. Or guys that want to enhance their male package which I find ridiculous.

I stay with my case that the male thong is mostly a novelty item, only worn by kinky couples and male strippers.

• Lace is just a fabric. I have experamented with it a bit. But you gotta buy a thong made for men... otherwise how are you gunna fit your package in it. Just saying. Also, dont wear lace on a first date. Lol. You get double shock value. One of a thong and then two of lace. Good luck. If you find a good mens thong made of lace you should post in my forum. Mens-thong-underwear. proboards. com.

• almost no woman would want to seee that. Girls aren't turned on by guys bodys

• LOL! What the hell?