Is it weird that I'll point out a hot girl to my boyfriend?

ok so I didn't know how to word the question better but basically if I see a girl that walks by and has like nice boobs or a nice butt or whatever I'll usually tell my boyfriend" oh look at her butt " or something like that and he'll usually agree that it's nice and then we'll move on and I didn't really see a problem with this since I'm very comfortable with my relationship and I know that just because he looks doesn't mean anything but recently a couple of my friends have been telling me that that's weird and that it looks like I'm trying to get him to like other females because I don't want to date him anymore or whatever which is certainly not the case, so guys if your girlfriend did this would you be weird-ed out and think she was trying to get you to like other girls or would you be fine with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a girl do that before so I would find it weird, but not wrong. I would find it weird because it's not what I am accustomed too. I'd rather have a girl check out another girl and let me know that she's checking out another girl than my girlfriend to say, "Man, that guy is so f***ing hot." I've had a girlfriend when I was in high school that when we were walking around the school waiting for school to start. Sometimes her best friend will walk with us and her friend pointed out that our librarian (also the male varsity soccer coach) is really hot and then my girlfriend told her with me standing right next to her, Oh I know! I'd let him rape me any day. She said rape because she was under the age of consent at the time.

So, if you were checking out a girl, I'd find it weird at first and wouldn't exactly know how to respond since I would probably think that you're trying to find a way to get mad at me, but then again if you were my girlfriend and we knew each other as well as you know your boyfriend, then I would have grown accustomed to it and wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

Let's be honest here. Guys check out girls all the time. Even when they are in a relationship. Girls check out guys all the time. Even when they are in a relationship. Only difference between the two sexes is that girls will check out their own sex while guys will not haha.

Obviously it would be rude to check out a guy with your boyfriend and act as if he wasn't there while checking him out, but if you're checking out a girl and then telling your boyfriend about that very same girl. There's nothing wrong with that. It's human nature to admire beauty.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it would be pretty funny.

If my girlfriend would want me to jump other girls or something, she wouldn't do it this way. I don't think any girl would. You should just ask you boyfriend what he thinks about it. Ignore your friends. They are not affected by this at all and if you like it and you boyfriend doesn't mind/likes it too, all the better!

• Nothing weird. Id say it's perfectly normal and quite fun.

• Kind of. You're putting him in a bad spot if he says oh yeah, she's hot. Then again you don't seem too bothered by this. Just wait til he comes up with the idea of a threesome. lol I bet it's coming.

• The only thing better than a girl like you is a girl who's bi lol. Then you can go girl hunting together.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~ATTENTION ALL GIRLS~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE STOP LISTENING TO OTHER GIRLS FOR HOW TO HAVE >YOUR< RELATIONSHIP

Nothing weird about it. you know a good looking girl when you see one & he does too. It doesn't mean he is not into you or wants you to change. It also doesn't mean that you want him to leave. I have had girl friends & girlfriends say that if X girl was into me or dating me that they would want to bang her brains out with me.

It also should be fine for you to point out a guy that looks good and what you think looks good about him.

• Not at all! My girlfriend points them out to me a lot too! Sometimes, I will even point one out to her she would like! ;)

We are like really close to each other, and we share absolutely everything with each other. You might say we sometimes have the same dirty mind! hahahaha!

I guess it really comes down to how close the boyfriend and girlfriend are. The reason we share these kind of things is because we talk for hours everyday about ourselves and our deepest secrets. We know no matter how attractive or sexy another person looks to us, I still love her, and she loves me! :)

What Girls Said 7

• no, whatever works for you. It may not work for all or even most couples, but if it works for you, great. I personally would do the same thing but most of my friends probably would not. It shows you have enough self confidence/self esteem to be able to point out other attractive women without getting upset or jealous.

• if a hot girl walks by and she has a hot ass or a nice rack I am quick to look at where my boyfriend is looking and if his eyes make contact, then I punch him in the head.

The problem with what you are doing is telling him that this is OK and good, he learns this is good and you age the hot women walking by never age and will always be there to look at, when you get old and ugly he will leave you. or worse fantasise about them while using your body. plain and simple.

• or maybe I'm actually comfortable and confident with my relationship and actually trust him to know that he won't cheat and know that he loves me so the only thing he'll be doing with those girls is looking .plain and simple

• if he's fantasising about a hot girl he was drooling over earlier that day while having sex with you, you will not know, he doesn't need to cheat on you to insult you, and you won't know.

• no I do the same thing

• nope I'm also like that :)

• No it isn't weird. I know girls who did that

• Don't listen to other girls about relationships

• not much