Guys, are you intimidated by tall women or is that a myth?

As a 5,10 woman I am curious to hear your opinion on how height affects the way you see girls?love

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say we're intimidate. We know women don't want a shorter boyfriend, so if a guy is around you're height or shorter, they'll be a lot more apprehensive about approaching you. I mean, I'm 5'11" and I would be apprehensive about approaching you because I know girls like to wear heels and I would be shorter than you at that point and you probably wouldn't be interested in that. Other than that,I would actually prefer a girl on the taller side.

If you show that you're interested, that should fix it a little.

What Guys Said 6

• I have always had a serious fetish for tall women - but I was never able to land one, because I am 5'8", and (most) tall women want their men to be taller then them... go figure. I did sorta-almost-friendly-date this one tall girl 20 years ago. I like to think I helped her, because she was very self-conscious about her height. She was a 6' tall Amazon Goddess - and I encouraged her to wear heels. She was SO beautiful. Her legs wear like greek columns, and she has an ass that looked like someone took a sculpting knife to it...

• No, I just generally prefer short women... I've dated a girl the same height as you, she wasn't intimidating at all.

• Speaking for men in general... it can be a bit! because we want to be admire by women and also want to be looked up to by female figures! and well... if the girls literally looks down upon you it can be strange... but it isn't really a problem AT ALL!

• Not really, thought it might feel weird for a while.

• as long as it's less height than me lol

• I am much taller than you, so no.

• You down vote this, why? I have no reason to be intimidated by you considering I am a male and 8 inches taller.

• I think they down voted it because if you were 8 inches shorter instead of taller they think that you would find it intimidating.

• Well aware.

What Girls Said 0