Guys: What do You Think About Tall Girls?

Do you find them hotter?

More intimidating?

Ok, as long as they're shorter than you?

(I'm a tall girl, and I have had a lot of shorter guys flirt with me recently)

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• There are attractive girls of all heights. There was a really good looking blond I saw at the gym the other day that was probably 5' 10". A girl I dated for years was 5' 10" as well. I think I've preferred shorter girls a little more, but it's not a big deal. Taller girls may come off a little more dominant.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I am 6'1, I don't come across many taller than me but when I do I usually figure they would like an even bigger guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. I'm 6ft tall it's not too often I run into women taller than me. When I do, more than likely they only want dudes their height or taller. I don't understand girls hang up with height to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm in the minority but I personally LOVE it when the girl is taller than me. I love it A LOT. But unfortunately it's very rare since I'm 6'0". One of the only downsides to being 6 feet tall, LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer that you be shorter than me, without heels, but taller than me, with them. I'm 5'8". Something about a girl who's taller than me with heels on, is just so freaking hot

1|0
    1|0
  • I like tall girls! I love long legs <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls of all heights. I try not to judge people on one physical trait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's your long legs :p

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as I would think of shorter or average height women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I havn't heard of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls can be cute, I mean I hope they can like a shorter guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't normally bother approaching girls a lot taller than me, because I know most girls want taller guys. That doesn't mean we are intimidated by them. We might not approach a girl that doesn't date outside her religion, but that doesn't mean we are intimidated by her. Getting rejected sucks, so most guys try not to approach girls that we think will say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I love tall girls. I even love girls who are taller than me, even though I'm taller than average myself at 5'11''.

I definitely prefer talll girls to short.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hello fellow giant.

It obviously depends on the guy, but in general taller girls are more attractive to taller guys. That being said, I've been hit on by short guys too so the "rule" is really quite useless.. Furthermore, my roommate is like 6'3" and he prefers short girls.

Like I said, it depends on the guy. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm jealous

0|0
    0|0