Some girls still look sexy without dressing too revealing. Is this true?

I mean I am not lesbian or something but I have noticed some girls can look hot without trying too hard.I know this one girl in college who just wear singlet/top with jeans but whenever she pass by everyone seems to pay attention to her or give her a look.I envy her a lot lol but not in a bad way.I admire her beauty.I wish I can be like her.Have you seen anyone like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally true. I mean for starters, a good enough body can look good in damn near anything. But even if you don't have a great body, often just dressing very well can make you look amazing, and it's not all about showing skin. You can show no skin at all, and look fantastic. You don't even need to wear anything tight, either. Seriously, some of the sexiest things my girlfriend wears are things that are loose, but show she has a figure by hugging just the right places, yet also hanging and leaving things to the imagination.

So my answer is a big yes.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, some girls can look good in anything.

• Yes this is completely true. However although you might think them attractive without trying too hard, it doesn't mean everyone else does.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I have! There's this girl in my school who's short and average, but dresses nicely and is confident and many guys (even girls) crush on her.

It's all about flattering your figure and looking confident and happy. Wear whatever you like and looks good on you. If you want advice, I'd say wear skinny jeans, high waisted shorts or skirts, crop tops... Walk confidently and with a good posture and smile (without overdoing it, of course). :) Hope this helps!

• Natural beauty + knowing what colors & styles look good on her

• it's true! At least I think so and I know a few guys that think so. Sometimes they say that a girl that is confident with what she is wearing is more sexy than her being half naked.