Do you agree with me that most men look better with facial hair ?

In my opinion getting a stubble would improve looks of vast majority of men, because first of all facial hair is sexually dimorphic trait and as such is one of the things attractive to women . Second of all it gives you more defined facial features like jaw line. Also beard can help you make your chin look more prominent .

There are exceptions , like having very sharp facial features (rag. Johnny Depp ) where facial hair is not necessarily helpful or having bad facial hair genetics ( ginger beard etc)

Most Helpful Guy

• I perfer to have stubble. I am litterially at a point now where if I shave at 10 in the morning by 10 at night I have stubble back. So I try to maintain it, I don't want a full grown beard but I perfer the stubble look. I try to shave or trim certain parts like the chin where it grows faster and darker to even it up.

What Girls Said 9

• no. never found it attractive.

• I love facial hair! It's very masculine.

• no, stubble is fine though.

• No. Men with nerdy or exaggerated faces look just awful with facial hair. Moderately attractive guys can look better with a bit of stubble. But very attractive guys look better with smooth faces.

• I love guys with the cute little goatee's!

• yes I like guys with the unshaven look, they catches my attention

• YES!

I wish more men wore facial hair, honestly. I LOVE facial hair on men. Almost every man looks better with at least a little. I also like the way it feels when I kiss him or cuddle. And I like touching it, running my fingers through... I had one boyfriend before that LOVED when I did that.

• No I hate facial hair on a guy

• I think so, but facial hair is a turn on for me. But I like it close cropped, not bushy hipster beards or anything. Personally, anyway.

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on the amount of facial hair you have, if you have a non patchy beard then you can choose any beard style you have but if you have a patchy beard choose any style but the stubble because the empty area will be easily noticed when you have a stubble...but if you have the same amount of Johnny Depp's facial hair or less then you'll look better if you shave..I have less facial hair than Johnny Depp does, so I usually shave but sometimes I stay unshaven for weeks so people don't assume I'm a 3-4 years younger

• I find that the opinion of facial hair varies from region to region. Here in the northwest, most women really seem to dig it.

• i like to keep a little stubble always so I always use a buzzer. very rarely I'll shave my face with a razor when I don't have access to a buzzer (today)

• Honestly I do. I've got a neatly trimmed but short beard that I shape up at once or twice a week. Makes it look more along the lines of stubble.

• Yes, especially men with a moustache, IMO.

• Girls don't find it attractive in general. They prefer the least manly look as possible

• apparently I can look 10 years younger if I have just shaved and have short hair.

a touch of 1-2 day sexy stubble and I look only 3-5 years younger than I am.

3-4 day stubble and I just look defeated.

• Hate to tell you but it sounds like you don't have a very masculine face.It seems that you have the same issue as me .My facial bone structure barely change through my puberty.

• its just genetic for me. my parents look 5-10 years younger than they are too

• I think it totally depends. There was an article I read before that said most women preferred guys with a bit of stubble. I think it was on yahoo news a long time ago or something.

Some people just look better without facial hair though. Other factors that come into play include clothing and age.