I kindly need advice on my black eye. (I have pictures) please take a look!

I need your advice,It's been over 3 weeks since I got sucker punched but my eye is still a bit blackish and It looks like I've got a small cut under the eyebrow,I was just wondering,In your opinion will that cut heal or will it turn into a scar or something? Please give me your advice:

Picture of my black eye: link (It's been healing for the last 3 weeks)

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like itll fade soon, mine lasted about a month

dont worry, borrow a dot of your mums foundation if it really bothers you and rub it in till it blends with your skin to hide it. no one will be able to tell you're wearing such a tiny amount

What Girls Said 4

• It should be fine! :) nice eyelashes by the way I'm jealous lol

• Another 3 weeks you will be good as new. Just takes some time for your body to heal.

• Everything seems fine. Just let it heal on it's own.

• put ice on it

What Guys Said 4

• It looks pretty serious. I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to have at least your eye removed, and perhaps even the entire head. Would you like me to call the waaaaaambulance?

• Just tell people you kicked some guy's ass in a fight but he managed to get a quick punch in.

• thats nothing. you'll be fine.

• I don't see anything wrong with your eye at this point. You're not crying about nothing, are you?