Need some tips on what to wear to make me look classy?

id say I'm a jeans an t shirt guy most of the time. want to go for a more classy look. I dress like I'm a teenager still. don't have a lot of money for clothes either really but I f***in hate walmart their stuff is sh*t. want clothes that look good, will last and won't fall apart in the washer. figure I should dress my age but I don't want my clothes to look cheap either. so fire away. its also fall and getting colder. gotta invest in a new jacket and some boots possibly.

ok, obviously I don't walk around shirtless :P

Most Helpful Guy

• well first of all id grow your hair out a bit that will do wonders if you get a polished well trimmed classy haircut then you can look pretty classy no matter what you wear...but also just dress shirts from thrift shops same as the jackets just go to them every three or four days and check their clothes sections for classy cool looking clothes id bring girlfriend or female friend with you to tell you what looks good...but that is the best way to look classy and not break the bank

ive gotten some nice ass sh*t from thrift shops the best was an 800 dollar russian trench coat that I got junior year of high school I still have and wear it...you can find expensive sh*t cheap you just have to look...

What Girls Said 4

• It's 100% true that everybody becomes 10 times more attractive in a leather jacket (or faux leather, whatever). That whole James Dean look. He was classy and sexy. Or, maybe you could just have a button up shirt with jeans link So, I think either of those would be a good idea.

• You can never go wrong with a suit and tie.

If you wear a suit, your level of attractiveness instantly increases by 50%. Just wear a suit everywhere you go. You'll get all the babes (; lol.

But in all seriousness though, try wearing button down shirts instead of a t-shirt. Or you can try dark-wash jeans and chinos. Just try to avoid hoodies and wear a sweater or jacket instead.

Some stores you can try out are express, abercrombie, H&M, or Gap :) You're gonna be looking fresh in no time lol. Also remember that class isn't all about what you wear, it's also in how you carry yourself.

But seriously though more men should wear suits more often. It makes you guys look so handsome :D

• i said botton shirts

• whenever I think of suits I think bernie(nph) from how I met your mother lol I think id look great in a suit but can't really afford it. wish I had thrift shops around here to find deals but looks like I have to drive 300 miles before I can buy classy threads. don't think I've ever worn a suit actually, wore a tux when I was like 6 lol don't think ill really ever be in situations where id wear a suit either unless I had a good reputable job

• botton shirt is right

• class is from the inside... any monkey can wear a suit.

social grace look it up

• a shirt is a start, try a collared shirt.

What Guys Said 10

• Everyone's taste is different but for the fall you can't go wrong with a cordoruoy blazer either brown or a tan is great...women have complimented me my fall jackets. GOing out at night I love wearing just a t shirt or v neck with a solid color blazer over it. You can put a blazer over anything and look good whether you throw it over a botton down, T, V neck or even a wife beater. Women love them.

As far as winter goes or comes along I recommend investing in a solid color Pea coat...either black, gray, or a dark colored one. I get compliments on all of these and there is a touch of class and sophistication in all of these while looking like you didn't try too hard or go out of your way. good luck.

• Class is carried by personality.

And personality carries what you wear.

You can't just wear a suit and tie and expect to observed as classy...

• You can't go wrong with polo shirts, also a jumper to go over them. slim or straight leg jeans look really good with a pair of boots too. A pea coat would be great for winter, they're smart and great for keeping you warm too.

• Buy some cardigans, button down shirts and wool sweaters. And subscribe to GQ, or at least check out their website often. Get some brown oxfords and wear them with your jeans. H&M, American Eagle and GAP/Banana Republic are good places to start. And pay attention to the manequins in the store, they're usually done up nice.

• Try old navy

• You need some spats.

• polo ralph lauren button down shirts and polos. brooks brothers. vineyard vines. lacoste.

• A shirt lol nope but maybe a bottoon up

• you need to have a perfect model face for girls to like you

• Oh man I got the outfit for you, just wear a pair of spandex, some crocs and any casual t shirt you can find. You'll look like a BOss. Gl