Your thoughts on knee/thigh high socks

I bought a pair but I don't want to be perceived sluty... If I wear them with heels and a skirt, something like this: link or like this link What vibe does it give of?

1|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Its pretty sexy. I'd note that in both links, the skirts are short but not tight and the tops are nice but non-sexy. So the overall outfit is trying to tone it down a little.

They're also both wearing tights underneath which radically changes how sexy the look is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think they look great. Not slutty, just sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that slutty?

I love the socks. White would be great to. Not digging the outfit though. Black skirts fine, but the rest of the clothes in both arnt my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The shoes and the top are what would set it off as being slutty. If you're going to reveal a lot on your bottom half, cover up on top. Obviously you shouldn't be wearing anything higher than 3 or 4" heels because it starts to get in to stripper territory the higher they are

0|0
    2|0
  • If you're trying to go for a look like the ones in your link then it defo does not look slutty

1|0
    0|0
  • They look very nice, nothing slutty about them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it personally. I like full length leggings with a skirt as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • not slutty but that 1st skirt/outfit is aweful.

2nd outfit is very chic & cute

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• it's been a standard go-to look in japan since like 2003. short skirt/shorts with thigh-highs (black).

2|2
    0|0
  • The second outfit is what I'd buy for myself its more chic like the user below said

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think it looks good

0|0
    0|1