Just out of curiosity what do you GUYS think about classic pin-up women?

Question sais it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm a girl,but I am bi,and definitely agree that the cheesecake or pinup look is so incredibly beautiful,sexy,classy and classic,as well as timeless.I think that women were so much more beautiful back then,in like the 30's,40's and 50's.Just look at the way they dressed!They were always in dresses and skirts,heels,hosiery,and frequently with pearls and gloves.

I know that guys these days are always losing their minds over women like Madonna or Britney Spears,etc,but please these women are classless pigs and look and behave like tramps.Sorry,but they can't hold a candle to the women of yesteryear,in terms of natural beauty.

Compare some the actresses,too.Betty Grable,Marilyn Monroe,Ava Gardner,Donna Reed,a young Elizabeth Taylor,etc.and they didn't even have plastic surgery back then,it was all natural.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't really like it because the face isn't the focus.

Yeah, I'm sure I sound like a dork saying that, but that's how I feel! =O

But don't get me wrong, they certainly are beautiful.

• Classic pin up art is sexy. I got this one one as my Xbox Live theme. It's classic pin up girls, their all drawings. I'm not sure, there's something about that look. A bit more sophisticated maybe? I do think it's an acquired taste.

Of course I'm talking about drawings only.

• Like in your picture? It does nothing for me. The type of women that were considered sexy back then are not my taste either.

• They were always really curvy and ultra-feminine, very erotic in an indirect yet obvious way...I think Dita von Teese is the 'pin-up' girl for this era, she's literally the perfect woman.

What Girls Said 3

• look at the new version of them- the marciano models..i think its so classically pretty, nothing artificial about it.

• I know I'm not a GUY, but lol, I think in general they're unique and it's pretty sexy, though some girls who try it don't look any better then a tranny on her first day.

• Pinup girls are amazingly pretty. It's something about their style or hair. The fact that they originated from the 40's or 50's makes them eye catching. I love old art and fashion. It was way more interesting then what we have nowadays.