Would dress to look nice and be in pain or dress ugly and be comfy?

why do ladies wear heels and complain and dress all nice? and then complain?

would you rather do option number 1 or 2?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'll be fun and pick the option of dressing nice and being in pain lol. but I do use inserts in my heels so it doesn't hurt. I can wear heals for at least 4 hours and then it starts hurting and then I'll switch to something else. I love dressing up, especially in cute halter dresses or any skirt. summer is a great time to wear dresses/skirts. in winter I'm mostly bundled up in snow board gear lol

What Girls Said 5

• I like to dress up and wear heels but if they start hurting, it's part of looking good. Nothing's easy but sometimes I just feel like wearing jeans and a tshirt and that doesn't hurt at all. Depends in the mood, but If I had to pick I'd pick option one.

• A lot of it depends on the situation. I tend to be a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl most of the time, but I dress up when its needed, and sometimes just because I feel like dressing nicely. But I've found clothes matter less than HOW you wear them-sometimes it is definitely obvious I am uncomfortable when dressed up, and I get less "good" attention then than when I'm comfortable in my t-shirt.

As a matter of fact, most guys tend to hit on me when I'm being casual.

• Style over comfort if it's a night out defo! Girls want to look nice so we'll go through the pain to achieve that. Sometimes we prefer comfort though-but defo not on a night out.

• Neither. Dressing comfortably doesn't have to be ugly, so I say looking nice and being comfortable.

• because we want you to know how hard we worked to look this good, lol

What Guys Said 0