Is this dress too revealing?

So, as a gift, I got this sundress with blue roses printed on the material. It is a really pretty dress, but the skirt is a bit shorter than the ones that I am used to wearing, and the top part is a bit revealing too. I wore it today, and I realized that I was getting a lot of stares. It made me a bit uncomfortable... So I was wondering, is this dress too revealing?

link

I'm the one second to the right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from a fashion photographer, it is an awesome dress and looks great on you. It is classy and a perfect fit on your body. You rock it.

• Wow, a fashion photographer? That's amazing! ^-^ Thank you. I'm so glad, and I really appreciate your input. :)

What Guys Said 3

• if you get stares wearing something like that its because you look good in it. that's how these things work.

• Thank you. I'm just glad that no one thinks it's too revealing. It's just that the skirt is a bit shorter than the ones that I am used to wearing.

• ok first of all, you look hot in that

second of all, if you didn't want to get stares, yd you wear it

guys (and girls) will stare if you wear revealing clothing,

dont say because you "wanted to feel pretty"

third of all I don't think its that revealing, yeah if the wind picked up ud be in trouble, but its really not that bad

as a conclusion: the dress is fine

• I wore it because it was a gift, and because I really loved the print on it. I really didn't think I would get stared at so much just from wearing it. But thank you. ^-^

• More skin shown the more stares you get, so if you wear revaling clothing, its gonna show skin

• the dress is fine, unless the wind knocks it up and we see ur Wahoo

but the breast area is fine .. you just look like you wanna dress nice and comfortable..

• Yes, it is really comfortable,especially when I wore it yesterday, when it was really hot out where I was at. But you're right about the skirt in the wind. It almost flew up. I had to make sure it stayed down.

• And you can't stop people from staring at u. You make that dress look HOT!

• Lols! Aw, thank you. ^-^ That's very kind of you to say so.

What Girls Said 11

• that looks really cute on you. I like the sky blue colour of it. I have a silvery/ white halter dress that is about the same length. plus your dress isn't a v neck so it is not revealing at all. right now, floral sheer prints are in style. maybe you're just not used to wearing those type of dresses, but it looks good. I like how it covers the knees a bit.

• Yes, I really love the blue roses. They're gorgeous. I wear a lot of sundresses during this time of the year, but that one has the shortest skirt. I am more used to wearing skirts that fall just slightly below the knee. There's only a few inches difference in the length between the skirt on that dress and the ones I am used to wearing, but it did feel like a huge difference when I wore it. lols. And the dress you described sounds really pretty. ^-^

• Awww thanks ^_^

• You look so stunning!Cute too.I'm a girl,and I'd be staring at you.I'd probably have some dirty thoughts about you as well!LOL!

• Oh my god, that made me laugh! lols. Thank you though. Nice of you to say. ^-^

• No way, that is such a pretty dress =O like I want it haha, people were staring because they thought you looked really good I'm sure, and you do =) so wear it its adorable.

• Alright. I'm glad that you think so. ^-^ Thank you. I'll definitely continue to wear it.

• It's such a pretty dress! I think you were getting a lot of stares because it looks good on you, not because it was too revealing.

• Thank you very much for saying so. ^-^ Just making sure they weren't looks that were saying "she looks like a tart" or anything like that. I was worried about it. lols.

• That dress is cute! And it defo isn't too revealing. You aren't showing any tit and the skirt is quite long-you aren't showing your arse either. You was probably getting stares because you look hot in it!

• That's good to know. ^-^ Thank you. I'm just really used to wearing skirts a bit longer than that. Like, they normally fall slightly more below the knee.

• Yeh I get what you mean-it's shorter than your used to. But honestly, it isn't too short! I think it's a really sophisticaed length-too revealing would be just below your bum lol.

• Lols! That's true. Thank you so much. ^-^ You're right, it's not like those micro miniskirts. Does anyone even wear those things?

• your dress is really cute. but no its not too revealing. maybe you got a lot of stares because its a really nice dress.

• omg! not at all! looks fab on you :)

• Lols. Thank you! I feel so relieved that no one thinks that it is. I was worried about that, but apparently I was worried for no reason. ^-^

• No way! I've seen way more revealing. TRUST!

• The dress is so pretty and not too revealing.

In fact, it flaunts your figure.

• The dress is gorgeous and you look gorgeous in it (no homo)! Not too revealling at all!

• Thanks! It's good to know that everyone seems to think so. It's a huge relief for me. ^-^

• No, that's a beautiful dress.