ok ha so I saw these shoes and they're like totally my favorite colors and completely match my room ha which is awesome => and they are way super comfortable => ha but I don't know if I could get away with them, and they were only $15 but my brother said they look like water shoes, I kinda agree, what do ya'll think?

Oh ya and id like be wearing them with like short jean skirts and shorts in summer.

Ya thanks oober much =>

link

Most Helpful Guy

• They're kinda cute in a way and could look pretty hot with the short jean skirts especially, and only second with shorts because thongs are the pretty much footwear for shorts. lol! But since those skirts can be worn for casual or casual/dressy depending on the top & shoes, they'd look much better for casual. This is what I'd really do. Take one of your most trusted friends with you to the store with your skirt on and put your shoes on and ask her honest opinion. Also, ask the sales clerk or someone that works in or near that department what they think. Better yet, take them home and ask a few ppl. If after all that you get bad vibes, they take them back and get your money. Of just keep them, enjoy them and screw everybody elses opinion. haha! You may just find that those that were like... hmmmmm may change their minds. There are a lot of places you could wear those shoes with those skirts and look like one hot chick. ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• Right when I heard water shoes I thought. Oh.. Crocks... Those look cute.

• theyre fine, they do look like water shoes, so probably better to wear them at the beach, like if you're gonna go swimming, not every day casual wear

What Girls Said 3