Guys what is "the look" of attraction?

When a guy stares at a girl how does she know that he is interested?

that;s it...smiling eyes...even when he is wearing his sunglasses...lol. He watches me until I look his way and then he smiles and waves at me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's a deeper look than just two eyes meeting by coincidence.

it last for 2 seconds or something that is not the usual case with all other people to look that deep and to stare for that long.

well, the only way to differentiate it from " just a passing by look" is to compare and find the difference.

sometimes it seems like the eyes are smiling and like you feel the over all face expression is that this guy is happy to see you...

it's more emotional than you can see it physically because if he can hide everything his smiling eyes could never be hidden except if he is going to wear his sunglasses ..lol

What Guys Said 2

• Same as the other guy said. You'll catch each other's eye and he'll smirk or smile. Sometimes he'll add a slight nod of acknowledgement or courtesy. And women on instinct know what the smile (or smirk) looks like. It's not some "I'd like to smear mustard all over your feet while I masturbate to Barry Mannilow and whip you with a dirty diaper" look. It'll be more like an approving "I like what I see at a glance" type smile.

• I'd say there's a few but one I think that is popular is one eyebrow raised, one lowed and a smirk-type smile with the side of the smile is lifted on the same side the eyebrow is lowed. It's like a "curios/mysterious/sexy look."

What Girls Said 3

• then there is pretty good chance he likes you and is interested. =)

• i agree with chocolate-lover...

the look is longer than usual and very focused, meaning he doesn't blink or anything, and his mouth might be open and eyebrows raised..bc he's just in awe from seeing you and you being so beautiful...

its like when you see fireworks...ur face lights up and mouth wide open eyes big and brows raised...because you like what you see...same thing with attraction...if a guy or grl like each other, theyll naturallly be in awe to see one another

• If you notice him raise his eyebrows when he first glances at you.