How can I talk about this with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is really stubborn and when we fight he just wants to forget about it instead of talking about it, and the only way I'll feel better is if we talk about it. Last night we were at this carnival by my school, and there was this ride called the freak out and I told him that it's really fun and he should go on it later. He said he might so I was excited. He's scared of heights so I wasn't going to force him. He said that if he saw me go on it first then he would go on it. So I went on it with some of his friends and it was so much fun. He said that he would go on it in a little bit because we had to go back to my house to eat dinner. When we went back to the carnival we walked around for a little and I'm like do you wanna go on the freak out now since the lines not that long? and he started yelling at me and he's like "stop f*cking bugging me about it, your getting so annoying and if you keep doing that it's not gonna be fun!" After that I was upset that he yelled at me, we went on the scrambler and I didn't wanna say anything to him because I was upset. Every time I'd say something he'd call me stupid or tell me to shut up, so I started crying. When we got off the scrambler he's like "wow everyone's staring at you that's f*cking embarrassing." So I got mad and started walking around by myself, crying. He kept ignoring me to hang out with his friends which made me feel worse. So I was walking around and one of my friends Sarah asked me what was wrong so I told her and then her and all her friends gave my boyfriend a really dirty look which p*ssed him off even more. (He was walking behind me and I didn't know that he was coming after me) Then one of my boyfriends friends chris was sitting on a bench and he looked at me and he's like "Chelsea come here" so I went over by him and I told him what happened and he's like "He won't go on the freak out with you?" and I'm like "no" and he's like then lets go. But then he saw my boyfriend and chris told him to go on it with me. We were all standing in line and I was still crying really hard and this kid Richie was trying to make me feel better. The thing that made me the most upset was when I was crying really hard and my boyfriend didn't care, he was way ahead of me in line and he was talking to these 2 girls. That's what made me the most upset. How can I talk to him about this? The main thing I want to talk about is that he didn't care when I was crying and that he was talking to those girls. I just wanna talk about it without fighting because I can't stop thinking about it. I couldn't sleep at all last night and I can't help but cry when I think about it. Thanks =]

Most Helpful Guy

• So after everthing of him moaning that he did not want to go on the ride he went on with two other girls?thats not good,If he shouts at you I know its hard but shout back with something really good that will upset him and make sure its in front of his freinds that will p*ss him off,he will respect you more for standing your ground it might make you argue even more do,you sound a real sensitive girl but a little to sensitive for this guy you are probably not matching each other,he has a bad temper and if he realy cared about you he would not be ignoring you in front of his friends he would not do that it sounds like he was showing off and acting clever to make him look important.

What Guys Said 1

• Just end it with him, I don't think you would wanna be in a relationship where ur boyfriend would make you cry and not care about it. It also seems like he has anger issues. I myself would never yell at my girlfriend or tell her to shut up or even call her stupid and mean it.

Besides he sounds like an asshole.

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't care about you now, he isn't going to care about you later. This guy sounds like he's a controling douche. He shoudn't be yelling at you, ignoring you and your feelings, and he damn sure shouldn't be flirting with other girls in front of you. Break up with him, obviously you aren't happy so what's the point of staying with someone who doesn't caree about you?