What do you think of these outfits?

well?

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i LOVE the 3rd one. the 2nd is quite cute also. I not much for the first or last ones.

What Guys Said 1

• leighton meester

what can I say, she WAS the B---, on gossip girl, but then she had a babyface turn

oddly enough, I read an article that said that she isn't really like the blair waldorf character in real life, which is a good thing of course

the outfits she can pull off on the show because her character requires it, she's that upper class rich snob that nobody "really" likes

im sure you can pull them all off, and yes I said all of them, its all about how you wear them though, if you feel good in them, ull look good in them, thus exhibiting a charming and sophisticated look many men do like

they look expensive though, don't go overboard, just on something you may grow out of etc...

thats my rant for the day

hope it helps

P.S. love the show, though I just haven't had much time to watch it, school and the sorts

can you kinda get me up to par on what's happened?

What Girls Said 5

• The third one, without the mini cape would be lovely for a night out. the others er, I wouldn't wear in my lifetime. but that's just me.

• The first one is cute, the second one is hot, the third one is wtf?! and the fourth one is just a bit odd. Personally, I wouldn't wear any as they are not my style.

• Best were the third and the second one. Others are like bleh. Very plain.

• The blue dress is kick ass. A little hard to pull off tho.

• I like the third one the best!

I'd wear that!