Guy looking at girl's direction and then turns quickly, why is that?

It is possible that he didn't like that I looked at him? Or he did that because he was looking at me?

Thanks

Believe me guys, he's not shy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is just shy. He might have been checking you out and was afraid to get caught.

• I know a lot of guys that aren't shy, but still act shy when it comes to someone catching him checking her out.

What Guys Said 3

• He is shy and nervous, I have difficulty keeping eye contact with strangers and I suspect many others do as well.

• It could be either one You could try to pursue a relationship if he refuses you've got your answer

• he's shy and insecure...

What Girls Said 2

• He's shy.

They don't want to be caught in the act of checking someone out.

oh, and lets not forget the oh so creeper, pervert misconception. How about next time send him a smile.

• This is one of my pet peeves when it come to a guy. They look then turn away REALLY fast! I agree with the guy who said he is checking you out but doesn't want to get caught...