GIRLS,,,what type/kind of JEANS you like to see on guys???

It doesn't matter what color they are. Either loose or tight? Bootcut or straight leg? Please let me know what type/kind are in style right now. Ask me any question you may have. Thank You.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally HATE when guys wear skinnies. It's too feminine, and to be honest, it's not good for a guy's package. I like it when a man looks and dresses like a man. Stay out of MY wardrobe and leave the skinny jeans to me.

I love guys in ripped jeans, though.

link

Sophisticated with a dash of rocker. And it looks good on everyone. Not just emo kids.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a fan of the straight legs, not necessarily skinny (but those are good too, as long as they're not too tight.)

• loose, bootcut! skinny jeans make me vomit.

• Guys look super hot in skinnies. But make sure that they FIT. Not too loose, not to tight.

• I like skinny jeans. Not too tight to the point they look like girl tights though. Straight leg looks good too.

• Skinny jeans are a no-no. Guys that wear them are either emo or gay-both are NOT attractive. Loose fitting jeans are the best. Like the cargo type.

• bootcut, loose but not too much, and a dark wash

• I like dark bootcut jeans. Definitely not skinny.

I like them loose, but not so loose you have to keep pulling them up. I don;t mind if they fall a little below the top of your boxers but any lower than that they are too big.

• I like kind of baggy, bootcut jeans. Not so baggy that they're hanging past the rump, but just baggy enough to where the elastic band of the boxers are sticking out the top. And of course, not high- waters.

• skiny jeans they show everything under loool

What Guys Said 1

• ama post one question like this, but in a bulletin..i know I'm not a grl but I wear lowbootcut