Girls, would it bother you if your boyfriend suggested you wore a thong bikini to the beach?

If other girls were wearing them at the beach you were at?

What's the best way to suggest it?

Most Helpful Girl

• He can say it straight out no problem but it doesn't mean its going to happen. I honestly don't see or understand how any woman could get offended by this. Its a compliment. But whether she wears it or not all boils down to her own self confidence.

What Girls Said 7

• For me there really is no best way to suggest it, it wouldn't work either way :P There is just too little coverage for me to wear publicly. But just let her know that you think that the thong bikinis are really hot and you would love to see her in one. If she decides not to, don't pressure her or try to convince her, if she don't want to and ends up still wearing them for you then you've still lost, because she's not feeling good about it. Same goes for using the argument about "other people wearing them on the beach", that basically says that that she's less than them if she doesn't do the same... (which, obviously, is not the best thing to do)

• I like to wear them at the beach, but I also like to wear c strings. They're sexier and provocative, and you don't have tan lines when you're wearing c strings. Besides my boyfriend loves to see me that way.

• His suggestion wouldn't bother me, but I wouldn't do it lol.

How you ask depends on the lady. A simple, "How would you feel about wearing a thong bikini to the beach?" would suffice, and not sound too controlling.

• Yes it would bother me! I would never do that it's just so skanky.

• No because I will wear whatever the hell I want to. Not because a bunch of other girls are.

• any guy that suggests that obviously doesn't care about his girl and thinks she's a sex object

• I would hope he was joking. He would know me well enough to think its silly to even suggest something as dumb as that. If he wasn't joking I would seriously question whether or not he's the kind of person I thought he was.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a good idea to ask. You can but you really shouldn't. The best thing you can do is hope that she does. If she doesn't, ask her why she's not. If she doesn't answer, she's either annoyed at the question or didn't hear you. If she says "because I don't want to". Leave it alone. She's got her reasons that you should be able to respect. If she says something like, "oh, what should I wear", suggest it but remember to tell her why you want her to, and be sincere about it, such as "you never wear it and I think you would look great in it". Don't just say "cause I want you to". She'll get upset..

See girls, are very self conscious about the less clothing they wear (wouldn't you be too?). People are always judging. Obviously the only one that should matter to her, is you so you have to make her feel special about it.

Hope this helps

• Also, she may still not, even if you suggest it in that sort of way. she decides what she wears and typically, they go with the opposite of what you want. No idea why they do that but it always happens. Probably because she doesn't want to feel forced

• Bikini's are panties anyway.

If she's going to wear those she might as well wear a thong.

• You should demand that she wear one.