Do guys like exotic looking girls, mideastern, turkish, persian?

just curious

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes. Oh God yes.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I used to be a big fan of Asian women, when I was younger. Now I prefer white women almost without a question, BUT that wouldn't affect my dating preference if a girl was interested in me. Exotic's never really been my thing

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain further...what do you dislike about them? :)

• I don't know how to say it beside.. I don't find them as attractive in the same way. I'm a real sucker for light skinned brunettes with light blue eyes.

• Varies from zero to four, with an average of 1.5 I guess. Used to be more when I was a few years younger.

0|0
    1|2
  • Maybe between 3 and 6 times a day, on average, depending on how horny I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • LMFAO your poll is way too tiny.

you don't have none and you don't have 15, (I really know a guy who does that +15)

0|1
    0|1
  • I prefer 'exotic' looking girls as you call them. Turkish, persian and arab girls along with mediterranean and some indian girls are the most beautiful girls without any doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of those women look really good. I also like a lot of black, Mediterranean, and Indian girls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on how horny I am that day lol. Sometimes I don't feel like doing anything and couple times I spent most the day doing it lol. Most times in one day was 8 when I was about 16 years old lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, there's a receptive audience for just about every type of woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • once ...if I'm bored...I'd rather not..

I much rather be working and playing sports all day and go to bed to tired to get bored enough to do that.

1|0
    0|2
  • it depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It varies. Sometimes I don't masturbate for weeks, other times I'll masturbate like 10 times in one day.

5|3
    0|0
  • Usually at least three times, especially during the summer. Sometimes way more, sometimes only once or twice.

2|4
    1|2
    • Wow...wouldn't guess that...then again it is prob nicer and easier for girls...

• Show All
    • I know damn you females! jk, so can i, on a good day :P

• Two thumbs down for having a high sex drive? Keep it real folks.

• Once or twice a day. Sometimes three times every other day. It depends, haha.

0|4
    0|0
  • It always depends on how busy I am and if I've been having a guy satify me. If I'm bored and reading romance books sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.

0|1
    0|0
  • once or twice a day. it all depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • not everyday

but around 3-4 times a week

0|0
    0|0
  • haha. this question made me laugh.

Im the same as "selfishstars" girl

sometimes not at all for a while, and then its like I can't do it enough.

0|1
    0|0