Buying shoes for my wife

my wife sometimes says to me that for birthdays/xmas or just to be nice I can always feel free to buy her shoes/boots that I like or would like to see her in.

i just find it very hard buying a girl those things especially if she werent to like them.

i find heels very very sexy on girls (I don't have a foot fetish btw)

just love how girls look in them its one of the first things I notice on a girl.

ive even asked her on occasion when were drinking to put on heels for me in bed while we have sex cause I think its sexy. and she's OK with it but when I'm sober I find it awkward to ask in case she thinks its weird even those she's always said its fine.

anyway... we recently had out first baby... a little girl.

shes been working very hard to start to lose baby weight and more and get really in shape.

i would love to get her some sexy heels for something to feel good in and that I would love to see her in.

i have a certain pain in mind that I've always loved to see on girls and think its the absolute sexiest shoe a girl can wear.

link

i just worry that she would think theyre maybe too high for her or think theyre a little trashy or something and think its weird that I'm buying them.

also when it comes to boots she doesn't have too many pairs and wants more the pairs that she does have are flats but id love to see her in ones like these

link

link

link

link

link

you get the jist... not hooker looking boots but not just flats.. some with a wedge or heels.

but I'm worried she'll think theyre slutty or I'm trying to get her to dress more "sexy" I guess.

so is this weird at all or can I get some advice on how to bring this up to her and not feel awkward or show her shoes that would drive me nuts to see her in thanks!

• Would you like your man to buy you sexy shoes/boots he'd wanna see you in?
  • Or would you not like it? and why for both?
All these answers are awesome! Thx for the help
Decided to talk to her about it. She said she would wanna go with me cause

She wants to make sure they fit right if I buy her shoes.

She liked the black pumps but they're really high. She's gotta lose the baby weight

Before she would be able to handle them

She liked the wedge and low heel boots a lot but Didn't like

The high heel boots. Not really her style and thinks they look a little hookerish

Any girls want me to buy sexy shoes for them? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the black Jessica Simpson ones on heels.com it's not weird what you like. My husband likes me in corsets and heels too. He will take my knickers off get my t*ts out of my corset and f*** me with my bigs heels on and he loves it and I do to! I never mind when he asks. Mostly he f***s me naked with heels on I love it. Your married and all your attention is on your wife who's just had your baby. I love this post.

• your husband and I share a love of f***ing women while they wear heels! its the ultimate turn on for me!

• Nothing wrong with it. You should tell her what turns you on and she will appreciate you letting her know. I always appreciate when my husband lets me know what I can do for him to keep him satisfied and vise versa. Keeps our marriage happy :)

What Girls Said 6

• You sir, have better taste in shoes than most women on this site.

I'm not a shoe person myself and I'm very particular about my shoes because all of my shoes are comfortable and attractive staples for different occasions. I never buy shoes strictly for fashion, but those ones are great. They're nice staples that are stylish, not trashy, and can be worn with a lot of things. I particularly like the stilettos and the boots in your 3rd boot link (though they would be better in dark brown or black, depending on which one she wears more often).

• I would just buy it, 'cause one she asked you too and two, it is a nice gift. If she doesn't like it you'll see it and you can buy something different for her the next time. But even if she doesn't like it, she'll be happy because you listened to her and you actually thought about it; so that's a huray for you.

You can also take her to a shoe shop and look at that kinda shoes she looks at (not necessarily buys, 'cause she can like a shoe but not buy it), 'cause then you can see what kinda shoes she wears.

• Wow, you're, like, the best husband EVER, to get your wife shoes! :) I LOVE shoes, most girls do.

Really, just tell her how sexy she is and that you'd love to see her in boots or heels and which does she prefer? Those black heels you chose would be very difficult to walk in, just fyi, but great for the bedroom or for a dinner date. I personally love those black Jessica Simpson boots, very sexy.

• My feet are super picky.. it's better if I buy my own shoes... Very thoughtful of you!

• follow your fist mind.

• I think all the boots looked really nice and I don't think any of them looked too trashy. It depends on how high up they go and how skinny the heel is. If you buy ones that do not go over the knee and that has a wider heel, it is not going to look trashy and I am certain she will like them.

The first link you put with the black heels would be too trashy for me to wear in public, but if I knew my guy liked them I would definitely wear them in bed or maybe on vacation in places where I wouldn't know anyone as part of role playing or something.

What Guys Said 4

• All of it is fine.

Get em. After having a baby her feeling sexy again is important.

And ask more often on the shoes. She knows you like how she looks in them and it mass her feel hot. She wouldn't suggest you buying her shoes otherwise.

• If you know brands of shoe that she's had good look with on fit, getting same size in that exact brand might work.

If not just be ready to return them if they don't fit.

• When I shop for shoes, especially for someone else, I usually buy a whole bunch of different shoes. Then try them all on at home. Then pick out the best ones and take the rest back. It might be ideal she tries them on herself and get her opinion on it too.

• u try them on for her? lol

so your basically saying go shopping with her kinda thing?

• Not exactly bring her to the store with you. But just purchase a few pairs you might like to see her wear, then have her try time on at home. That way you and her can make the final decison together. Then take the rest back to the store.

• great taste in shoes my man! great taste! the link you posted to the black stilettos is also my very favorite shoe to see women in!

Go for it! She'll reward you ;)

• Sorry man... that sucks!