Why do girls in groups giggle at you?

One time I was walking pass and these girls giggled and I looked at them and they were staring at me also I was in a hotel there were 2 girls who giggled when they saw me and the elevator opened.

Also I was in a bar and I saw these groups of girls staring then later on I looked at them and they were giggling.

It's making me real self concious lowering my already low self confidence.

Sorry I meant to say the elevator opened and there were 2 girls who giggled at me when they saw me

Most Helpful Girl

• More than likely, it's just because everything is so much funnier when accompanied by good friends. My best friend and I will laugh at the stupidest stuff when we're together, especially if we're in a weird mood, so I don't think you should take the giggling thing too seriously. Just brush it off -- they're probably just having fun. Maybe the elevator girls giggled at you when the door opened because they were surprised to see someone there or something.

I'm sure in some instances, the girls are just being bitchy. In those cases, you should brush their careless actions off, too.

What Girls Said 8

• Either you were acting awkward or they were just laughing at their own convo (a common occurrence). Next time just smile and act confident.

• Who knows. Maybe they just want to giggle, people do that to me all the time

• They are intimidated by your presence

• it prob has nothing to do with you tbh I laugh a lot lol

• Some girls are stupid and immature. Don't listen to them.

• Those girls are mean so don't pay attention to them

• Do you have weird mannerisms?

• Smile and wave next time. it will throw them off.

• It's just because girls like to giggle. I highly doubt it means anything.

What Guys Said 9

• Girls giggle.

• Could me a couple things. Either they think you're cute or you did something funny.

• You can be as sexy and confident as you KNOW you are. Think sexy and powerful and you WILL be sexy and powerful. Take life by the balls and ignore anyone who doesn't like it or you. Life is too short to worry about what others' think.

• its a long shut but maybe they liked you or you had a boner or you wear walking around naked and you though that you actually had cloths on because you wear hypnotized to believe so.

• next time why don't you walk up to them and ask why they're giggling at you or whatever?

• You just gotta out-giggle them, like so:

link

• They're lames . Nevermind them.

• Either they thought you were cute, or they thought you were a loser. It's hard to tell with girls. I've had this happen to me a few times myself.

• Maybe they thought you were Dwight Schrute?

But apparently it's a signal of flirtation when young girls do it; mostly younger than 18 - somehow they think it's a magic wand that will make guys come and talk to them