Who was better looking prime Brad Pitt or prime Eduardo Verestegui ?

1. Eduardo Verestegui was tall, dark, handsome personified. That is the 10/10 exotic hunk every woman spanning every race is dreaming of.

Watch from 1:37

link

Brad Pitt . What can be said .

link

• Eduardo Verestegui
  • Brad Pitt
My reading of the results of a poll so far . Heterosexual women prefer Eduardo and homosexual men prefer Brad

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard of that Eduardo guy but I googled him and I must say...damn! I pick him over Brad Pitt any day.

• So not even a contest ? I thought that they were on the same level , but so far everyone picks Eduardo .

What Girls Said 7

• I never the name of that dude from Jennifer Lopez's video but he's totally a better looking guy than Pitt imo. I'm actually not a big fan of Brad Pitt's looks just his acting to be quite frank...he looked nice in the 90s in some movies but if you've noticed his head is kinda like a square..The Eduardo guy is yummy yummy

• I'm actually not a big fan of Brad Pitt's looks just his acting to be quite frank...he looked nice in the 90s in some movies but if you've noticed his head is kinda like a square " That's not the point obviously Brad was incredibly good looking , He may not be your type but there is no reason to denigrate his looks. I doubt you would turn down a guy who looked like him if he asked you out on a date .

• I was stating my opinion which indicates MY personal taste...I understand a lot of women like him, I just don't. Why do you ask a question when you're not ready to hear different opinions...my god...

• Mmmm I thought I was gonna choose Brad Pitt, but I watched the video with Eduardo and he is FINE as heck so I chose him (:

• Brad Pitt

• Both were (and are) very attractive! But I pick Eduardo.

• Eduardo Verestegui!

Good Lord... Eduardo.

• Damn...Eduardo...Damn

• A. Brad Pitt in his prime was really good-looking, but Eduardo's simply gorgeous.

• It turns out that women really do prefer " tall . dark and handsome "

• Well three of us do lol. Brad Pitt's still handsome, but I tend to prefer darker hair, skin tone, and eyes on guys. I'm sure there's plenty of girls who love the blue eyed, blond haired guys more though. Just depends.

What Guys Said 1

• Women here in China think I'm so handsome because I have a few muscles and a receding pattern hairline, which makes me look so intellectual.

Women in China are so insightful, and they prefer me over Brad Pitt. They don't know this Verestegui cat, but I'd bet I'd still be #1.