How old do you think I look?

I'm turning 18 really soon, which sounds old to me, and I've been wondering how old I look. I can't tell because some people think I look younger and treat me like I am younger because I'm 5'1. But then a lot of people have thought I was older, and some have even thought I was my older sister's mother, which I don't even understand lol. Then one of my friends said I look old and young at the same. How old would you say I look? Thanks :) xx

link

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• You look older than 18 to me. I'd bet mid 20s.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would guess mid or late 20s. Very interesting how different people can see a person in a totally different age group if they had to guess. Some think younger than 18 and some think in the late 20s.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not your height or age, but how you present yourself to others. If you act like a teenager, you will be treated as such. If you present yourself as an adult, others will subconsciously treat you as an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would have guessed you're at least 18, maybe a little older

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have guess mid to late twenties. Maybe it depends on what you wear a certain day that makes you look younger or older?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think you look in your late 20's or early 30's

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 or 25 was first impression...

0|0
    0|0
  • 20s,

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • early 20's honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • In that picture? Something like 25-30, but I think it's because of the make up. Make up can make old people look younger, but makes young people look older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 20-22.

0|0
    0|0
  • Old enough for a good spanking (;

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you might be in your late 20's. I am really really bad at gauging women's ages though haha!

Honestly I think it's how you're dressed in that picture. The necklace, earrings and outfit kinda give off a more professional look that older teenagers don't have. Maybe if you had a different outfit on I would think you're younger.

2|1
    0|0
    • Thanks maybe you're right lool, but then someone has thought I was like 22 when wearing pyjamas so I don't know! :P

What Girls Said 7

• I would have guessed mid to late twenties

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you look older than 18 but not in a bad way. I'd say about 22-24. You look mature, not wrinkly etc. Like well put together.

0|0
    0|0
  • 24-26

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20's/early 30's?

0|2
    0|0
  • 19-20

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Love your hair

2. You look around 19. You give off a more sophisticated vibe which make you seem older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought late 20's...

2|2
    0|0
    • looooooooooooooool! :P