When wearing a short skirt, which panties do you choose?

For me I always wear a thong. It covers the vital parts and if somebody gets a flash of some booty, then who cares? What panties do you usually wear with a short skirt (being one that sits mid thigh)?

• None, I prefer commando!
    6% (2)21% (5)12% (7)Vote
  • I prefer thong/ g string
    34% (12)12% (3)25% (15)Vote
  • Mid cut pants (cheekies)
    14% (5)4% (1)10% (6)Vote
  • Bikini or boyshort
    31% (11)8% (2)22% (13)Vote
  • I don't wear skirts
    15% (5)55% (13)31% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Thong for me too

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Thought I'd weigh in here and say that I think body socks, sheer, with a flesh colored panty section are really exciting to watch..I keep hoping she will bend over!

0|0
    0|1
  • thongs and g strings are literally pointless to wear under a skirt. you may as well go commando

5|1
    1|0
  • I'm a guy, so I obviously don't wear skirts or panties, but from a guy's perspective, I think you're right. A thong is definitely the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • "For me I always wear a thong. It covers the vital parts and if somebody gets a flash of some booty, then who cares?"

Sounds like wife material!

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a fan of none with short skirts...just sayin

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's black spandex shorts underneath because I don't want to show any underwear off. I like to make show I am 100% securely covered under all skirts, even a maxi. So 0% of chance of undies been seen here :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Opps boyfriends account :p

• I personally would recommend something more conservative underneath like boyshorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • My female family and friends go commando all the time.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lmao. And you know your female family members are commando, how?

• Because their have told/shown me and I see for myself you can tell as well.

• Thank goodness for girls wearing thongs under short skirts! Just so long as they have the asses for it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Thongs make everything easier. They're always the best choice I think.

1|3
    1|0
  • I usually don't wear it, but if I did I would go with mid cut pants. I'm really not a dress/skirt person tho, so I would go with E

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's a short tight skirt that would otherwise show underwear lines then I'll wear a g-string. If ti's a short flowy skirt then lace boy shorts.

0|3
    0|0
  • i once saw a women wearing a thong underneath her skirt and when it flew it up because of the wind, she didn't react. she was walking past a group of work men when it flew up but that didn't stop her, she carried on walking lol. I was blushing for her, I don't know how you do it. lol

to answer your question, I would wear shorts lol no one is going to seeing anything! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally wear VS bikinis under a short skirt, but I do enjoy going commando also.

0|2
    0|0
  • 90% of my underwear is bikini style.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only wear thongs with anything... if I have a skirt on its no exception

0|1
    0|0
  • A thin thong or nothing at all.

0|2
    0|1
  • Either bikini cut, or tanga (more than a thong, less than bikini) Depends on the skirt, I don't like showing everything, but I also like my panties to not show through the skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • D. I either do a hipster or boyshort cause those cover everything. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • D.

Boyshorts. Not interested in any peeping Toms seeing my pie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear cheekies

0|1
    0|0
  • Now from my account :p Stupid me:

For me it's black spandex shorts underneath because I don't want to show any underwear off. I like to make show I am 100% securely covered under all skirts, even a maxi. So 0% of chance of undies been seen here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have figure hugging skirts, which practically means they cling to the curves of my butt, so any underwear line would show up. I usually wear a g-string that sits flat against my hips so that the line isn't visible. I have a few pairs of these which work really well.

zodee.co.nz/intimates/briefs/g-strings/p39148-bassoni-tamara-g-string#.Upv_ihtHJ8E

0|0
    0|0
  • boy shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear bikini.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't tend to wear a lot of short skirts, but in general when I wear a skirt or a dress, I tend to go with boy shorts. The reason for this is that I've always been a bit of a tomboy and regardless of what I'm wearing, I'll lift things, sit on the grass, climb up on a tailgate etc., without thinking. Much better to be showing the world my boy shorts than my behind and hooha lol. And, on top of that, I have a lot of guy friends who alternately treat my like one of the guys or a kid sister. This means I get wrestled with and tossed around quite a bit and, being guys, they don't tend to think about the fact that tossing me over their shoulder means I've given the entire room a good long look up my dress/skirt (or maybe they do lol). Either way, I always go with boy shorts when it comes to skirts/dresses, I'm just more comfortable that way. I'm not uncomfortable with my body, but I'm not an exhibitionist either...

0|0
    0|0
  • normal ones, bikini ones

0|0
    0|0
  • usually thong but it depends how see through the skirt is

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear spandex short shorts under mine. Only me and my husband are the ones who should be seeing my booty.

3|0
    0|0