Are you a handsome guy who hangs out with girl who are like 10s?

Are you what people call a cookie cutter good looking guy , like you have a perfect shaped face, do you look something like this link tell me your story.

link

most you guys don't a cookie cutter face like me and this guy or his personalty .

The truth that great looking usual have great personalty and its average type who dont.

Most Helpful Girl

• man are you a social climber, you aren't even that hot yourself

What Girls Said 3

• i have a friend like that

• Is every single question you post about looks? It's getting old. Please, you don't have a perfect cookie cutter face. In this instance, you're right! Your personality matches your less than perfect face. You're not perfect and neither is anyone else.

• YOUr think your so cleaver but knew you going say that so don't feel smart

• Hard work and dedication is everything.

• its not that fair.

• There aren't many guys like that on here

• thats right and that's why they hating, I chose be model and my personalty and life style

its better then being fat slob that burps and yells at wife.

What Guys Said 2

• I do not unfortunately

• I'm not really handsome, I personally find myself to be average, though I got an average rating of 8.3 on Hot or Not a few years back. I did have a female friend who as a perfect 10 though, she was pretty amazing.