Guys what can a girl wear in the winter to look good?

So first of all, I know this question may be really dumb lol, but help a girl out please :P

I met this guy online and we've been talking/skyping everything for over a year now, I'm finally going to meet him in Dec and I'm BEYOND nervous

I just want to look really good/cute for him, but I don't know what to wear because I don't have a lot of money, and I don't have a lot of good winter clothes...so what do you guys like?

Oh and I'm super small and petite so jeans don't look too great on me b.c of my non existent ass lol. Which makes it worse b.c he's into curvier ala Kelly Cuco type of bodied women.

SO finally lol, guys what do you think would look good on a small petite girl during the winter?

Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I honestly recommend whatever you normally wear in the winter. He's into curvier women so you don't have to worry about hiding any weight even though you're already petite.

• Just normal things no Ned to dress up. Honestly the clothes are in the stores. Just follow trends

• All I know is that scarves are a cute style

• Sweater that's long enough to cover your lack of ass :) pair of black tights and ankle boots.

• You're on the right track. The key is figuring out what your best features are and emphasizing those. So if you have no ass, then tight jeans won't help much. How are your breasts? A tight sweater always works well if you're filling it! ;-)

• lol small boobies

• Hmmm. So I guess something that shows off how petite you are? Exactly how tall are you and what are your measurements?

• 0|0
  • link This outfit.

What Girls Said 6

• My normal winter style is:

Stylish fur coat

Skinny Jeans

Long mid thigh sweater

and a Chunky Cable Knit scarf - sometimes with a beanie hat

Oh and uggs

• You don't need to use so much money on it, just use stuff you have already at home. What you should do if you are not into using money you should wear: a sweater/jumper, tight jeans, chain, curly your hair and boots or or thick heels for winter. You can also wear: Skirt, thick pantyhose, collar shirt for women and a cardigan. Both are really cute. Don't forget natural make up. :)

• a peacoat with a sash tied into a bow or a classical sweater and a miniskirt made of a heavy material like tweed, thigh high boots or thigh high socks in black with mary janes or other classical shoe.

• love the thigh high socks with boots idea/skirt

thanks girlie :)

• lol damn I wish I was that cute

• Check out Pintrest:) lots of cute ideas!

• I think you should wear a cute skirt or cute tights or even leggings and a cute sh*t..Wear boots with heels have fun :)

• dresses and skirts with cardigans and tights underneath