Do girls just check you out only because of your height?

I'm like 6'10 and a lot of girls give me looks, but I feel like a lot of them are just looking because my height is just such an anomaly, not because they're actually interested.

Or do you think they're checking me out because they find me attractive? maybe both or some varying percentage? what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best guess is some of both. If they're tall girls there's a reasonable chance they're attracted, 'cos they have trouble finding guys who aren't shorter than them (this is NOT personal experience)., and it feels a bit awkward to be taller than your bf.

What Girls Said 3

• For me it is that I find guys your height really attractive, don't get me wrong I know a lot of girlfriends that will look and be like. Wow. But it depends. On there personal choices.

• Maybe both depends on the indivual and their idea of attractive

• Be proud! Guys are jealous of you

What Guys Said 2

• I 'won't lie I think I get away with more (looks wise) because of my height. I'm not quite 6'10 ( I'm 6'1) so in your case it probably is both. Either way it is a good thing . It gives you an opening and you must take it

• hat's true. Shorter guys are pretty much doomed to lives of celibacy (unless they are not Black and they take a flight out to East Asia).

Protect yourselves at all times.