Is bald beautiful on a man?

My hair is starting to thin and I'm in my mid 20s. I'm really surprised that I don't care more about it actually. I just started buzzing my head down. I think it looks good.

If it continues to thin more, I'll probably just bic my head. Shave it all off. I think I have a nice looking head so there's that. It wouldn't bother me at all but what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• no

• Curious, what's your age?

What Girls Said 22

• Yes, if you have nice physical features you will be attractive whether you have hair or not.

Some men have the face and head shape to be bald, that it looks hot on them!

• It doesn't work for every man, but I find it sexy as hell when a burly man has a chrome dome and mountain man beard LOL

• I like either short hair/no hair (Joseph Lawrence) or lots of hair (David Tenant.)

In my opinion, young bald guys is perfectly acceptable if they are fit enough and confident enough to be bald.

• sexy I love it that your bald now girls can start focusing on the important things instead of looks like your personality and all the other great things about you witch I hope they were doing that from the start but yesh sexy as fudge lol

• There are a ton of guys who look very sexy and attractive with bald heads. It's all about confidence.

• If he has a pretty face I don't care if he's bald. I see bald guys all the time that I consider to be good looking.

• I wouldn't describe a guys hair style as beautiful, but I think guys that are bald are still good looking, you just have to be confident enough to carry it.. I have a friend who's 24 who's bald and he's still good looking but he doesn't have any confidence with it and constantly wears a hat, like all the time! Its very rare to see him with his hat off... I wonder if he sleeps with it on actually...

Anyway, balds fine don't worry!

• it's normal and some people but it depends on the woman tbh some prefer bald guys, some prefer guys with long hair like a woman - I prefer guys with short, silky, thick black hair

• Look at Prince William, he's going bald and he's only in his early thirties. A man who is bald is not a deal breaker at all.

• Well, it depends on your features. But I've seen some guys who look attractive and sexy without hair :)

• It can be. I'm open-minded and I think that anything can look good if the person carries it well and has the right attitude. A nice, vibrant, friedly personality can overcome anything. I have a friend who has lost pretty much all of his hair, is in his mid-20's and I think he's one of the most attractive men I know.

• I like men to either have a full set of hair like an Afro or have very short hair like the way Justin timberlake had it at one point. So don't worry you're still winning.

• I think some guys look really good bald :)

• Shave it. I LOVE the very short hair look on guys.

Not bald like a shiny head but buzzed down looks delicious in my opinion.

• As long as you have confidence, no girl will be able to turn you down! Do what works for you not us!

• Yes it can look good on guys

• I mean some women like it... I personally am a total hair person, I find baldness to be cute on new borns lol

• Absolutely not. I want guys to have hair.

• Generally no it's not

• If you have define facial features than yes, it will look lovely :)

• some look good with it.

• A lot of people look better bold, don't worry it won't take from your attractiveness ;)

What Guys Said 0